• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Infinity ADD ON FOR

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My HDFC add-on card woes don't end. So, I got an Infinia add-on card for my wife. Did it through Net Banking as she is an HDFC customer too. In this case they have supposedly linked her mobile with the card, but have actually linked a wrong number! This despite she being an HDFC Imperia customer! What they did was add 91 to her number and deleted the last two digits and made this number her number linked to the card! What should have been a mere prefix (91) has been added to her 10-digit mobile number!! At a loss for words.....

They have taken a complaint for the same. Saying may take up to 7 days!!!! Truly quick service!

To make things worse, I can't change any limits on this new add-on card via MyCards on my number. When I try I get a pop-up message saying "Card control feature is available to Primary card holder only. Kindly reach out to the primary card holder for the necessary Card Control changes to be done for Add-on Credit card using MyCards."

This despite me being the primary card holder and trying through MyCards on my phone/number!
Have sent a screenshot. Again, will be rectified in up to 7 days it seems.

rajantech

TF Buzz
Looks like they have changed the number for the primary card as well.

Seems quite common for HDFC to do such silly mistakes. My wife had a normal women’s account. She went to open accounts for kids. And while linking kids account to her account, the branch changed the mobile number also. Kid number got updated on her account. And this made her UPI stop working. She went back to bank. They said speak to customer care. Spoke to customer care and they closed complains without solving. And after her being annoyed, asked her to go to the bank. Bank official tried with settings on her mobile. Nothing helped. Finally it got solved after 3 weeks with involvement of grievance redresel.