• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu infinity CC for Insurance Payments

CC option won't display for premiums greater than 25k

Better yet, get Amazon pay GC from tata neu app using tata neu infinity card for 5% neu coins and use the Amazon GC to make the insurance payment on Amazon app
I have mistakenly used Tata Neu Infinity for Amazon gift voucher purchase. Will I get 5% neu coins?

Does anyone know what comes under "Neucoins_on_utility"? My transactions from last month were Fastag recharge on TataNeu app and Payment on Amazon for some Amazon shopping and some hotel dine out payment using UPI. But I believe I got correct points for Fastag recharge under "Add_TataPayment" category.

Does anyone know what comes under "Neucoins_on_utility"? My transactions from last month were Fastag recharge on TataNeu app and Payment on Amazon for some Amazon shopping and some hotel dine out payment using UPI. But I believe I got correct points for Fastag recharge under "Add_TataPayment" category.
Not only current billing cycle. Bonus points of entire previous calendar month will be posted in the statement. Maybe it was some spend you did in previous billing cycle

Hi.

I did a payment of Rs. 19k for Niva Bupa insurance payment on the Tata Neu App using the Infinity card.

Can someone please explain the credit schedule of 5% neucoins in my statement, because I received 0 neucoins in Neupass.

Thanks.

Hi.

I did a payment of Rs. 19k for Niva Bupa insurance payment on the Tata Neu App using the Infinity card.

Can someone please explain the credit schedule of 5% neucoins in my statement, because I received 0 neucoins in Neupass.

Thanks.
Can explain if you can give

Date of making payment and billing cycle?

Back