• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Infinity

sijo76

TF Buzz
After the recent devaluation of this card, is it worth holding this card for UPI transaction since we get only 0.50% on UPI. Plus the card has a renewal fee of 1499 plus taxes.

After the recent devaluation of this card, is it worth holding this card for UPI transaction since we get only 0.50% on UPI. Plus the card has a renewal fee of 1499 plus taxes.
You can use Tata Neu for 1.5% neu coinz

I've starting exclusively using the tata neu app to scan and pay for UPI.. while the app is not great, the 1.5% makes it worth it (did some small value transactions uptil now but i have the card LTF)

Tata Neu app sucks , I am in roaming and changed my mobile, Now there app is not validating my phone number with some unknown error message.
Also there apps lags sometimes, which makes me worried about using it for payment.

I am considering this card as my first card from HDFC.
Being a co branded card, I was unsure if this will be eligible for discount offers on Amazon etc.
I am mainly interested in the lounge access since it is not spend based and amazon offers.

Back