• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu rewards League Croma Vouchers not working

aryanraj

TF Select
I selected Croma vouchers with Tata Neu Rewards league and have 3 vouchers but it is not working. It says Voucher VOUCHERCODE does not exist. Please check.

Already raised the issue with Croma and Tata Neu but no success. I hope this is not valid on in-store purchase only. There is also a coupon given by croma on WhatsApp but it also not working and shows the same error.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You read all TnC carefully?
I think coupon will be locked for some time.. and will be available after that.
I have not selected my voucher yet but For me unlocking date is 11th June for semi-final and 3 June for quarter final coupon.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
You read all TnC carefully?
I think coupon will be locked for some time.. and will be available after that.
I have not selected my voucher yet but For me unlocking date is 11th June for semi-final and 3 June for quarter final coupon.
Same to me as well
I did 100% league but so far not claimed anything

Attachments

• IMG_3142.png
    IMG_3142.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 42

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Same to me as well
I did 100% league but so far not claimed anything
Coins are useful but I dont know if these vouchers are actually very useful or not.
I was thinking of making one thread to know what vouchers people claiming.
Bcoz every voucher has different TNC and effectively there is around 10% discount only from this vouchers so are they even worth it?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Coins are useful but I dont know if these vouchers are actually very useful or not.
I was thinking of making one thread to know what vouchers people claiming.
Bcoz every voucher has different TNC and effectively there is around 10% discount only from this vouchers so are they even worth it?
Pls tag me to that thread
Actually it showed qmin restaurant vouchers for 3k in ginger hotels but now not appearing so lost interest

Croma vouchers are not working. It is getting applied to Cart page successfully, but it is getting removed at payment page.

aryanraj

TF Select
Croma vouchers are not working. It is getting applied to Cart page successfully, but it is getting removed at payment page.
oh strange, it was working for me although i have not placed the order yet. i will buy something today evening and update you.

aryanraj

TF Select
Okay, it get removed on Payment page for me too. This is sad. anyone who successfully redeemed the coupon?

aryanraj

TF Select
Hi, is it solved for you? have you contacted the support? It is still not working for me and coupon get removed on the payment page.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi, is it solved for you? have you contacted the support? It is still not working for me and coupon get removed on the payment page.
Same here, coupon code getting deleted at the payment page automatically.

1685185206955.png

1685185301529.png

Tried to apply the voucher code again in the payment page, came back with the error "code doesn't exist"
1685185660102.png

Will update if I find resolution...

On another note, received the Rs, 3,000 Taj dining voucher by email yester day which reads like this...

We are pleased to invite you to a Dining Experience that is enriched
with the authentic culinary traditions, unparalleled finesse and signature
warmth, unique to the icon of Indian hospitality.
Kindly exchange this voucher for a complimentary meal for two
persons on dining at any of the participating All Day Dining restaurants.

Very pleased about this... This league is definitely worth...

Last edited:

aryanraj

TF Select
Same here, coupon code getting deleted at the payment page automatically.

1685185206955.png

1685185301529.png

Tried to apply the voucher code again in the payment page, came back with the error "code doesn't exist"
1685185660102.png

Will update if I find resolution...

On another note, received the Rs, 3,000 Taj dining voucher by email yester day which reads like this...

We are pleased to invite you to a Dining Experience that is enriched
with the authentic culinary traditions, unparalleled finesse and signature
warmth, unique to the icon of Indian hospitality.
Kindly exchange this voucher for a complimentary meal for two
persons on dining at any of the participating All Day Dining restaurants.

Very pleased about this... This league is definitely worth...
Have you raised the issue on Twitter with Croma and Tata Neu? Please do it. Is it worth getting Taj dining voucher? Being introvert, I never visited a hotel before and have no idea how these stuff work. I gone for croma vouchers and it not even work.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Have you raised the issue on Twitter with Croma and Tata Neu? Please do it. Is it worth getting Taj dining voucher? Being introvert, I never visited a hotel before and have no idea how these stuff work. I gone for croma vouchers and it not even work.
I think the croma voucher will work eventually, need not bother too much about it now. As Tata neu is a Super App, it will get matured and all these teething issues will be resolved over the time. It is not that easy to integrate all these different websites into a single Super App, keeping the indiviual websites running independently... It will have its challenges..

Taj dining voucher is the best value out of all these vouchers in my view. You will get a very nice dining expereince in a luxury hotel setup..

To complete this league, you were paying Rs15,000 , for this you were getting the items you want plus:

1) cash back of 5% neu coins i.e. ~ 750 neu coins for the tata neu pass holders ( assuming non Tata Neu HDFC CC payment method).
2) 2650 neu coins
3) 3,000 worth Taj dinner.

Total rewards: 750+2650+3,000 = 6,400 . i.e. ~ 42% return on 15K spends

Plus

LTF Tata neu HDFC CC offer..

I am leaving out quarter final and semi final vouchers for this calculation as most of them require us to spend more money to get the benefit( could not remember all the different voucher options available for these stages).

I think it is a good deal...

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ho
I think the croma voucher will work eventually, need not bother too much about it now. As Tata neu is a Super App, it will get matured and all these teething issues will be resolved over the time. It is not that easy to integrate all these different websites into a single Super App, keeping the indiviual websites running independently... It will have its challenges..

Taj dining voucher is the best value out of all these vouchers in my view. You will get a very nice dining expereince in a luxury hotel setup..

To complete this league, you were paying Rs15,000 , for this you were getting the items you want plus:

1) cash back of 5% neu coins i.e. ~ 750 neu coins for the tata neu pass holders ( assuming non Tata Neu HDFC CC payment method).
2) 2650 neu coins

Plus

I am leaving out quarter final and semi final vouchers for this calculation as most of them require us to spend more money to get the benefit( could not remember all the different voucher options available for these stages).

I think it is a good deal
After completing league do we automatically get the Taj voucher or need to claim it from somewhere? I completed the league today itself but don't see the Taj voucher anywhere.... from where to redeem pls help?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I think Taj vouchers are now out of stock. You need to choose from the available options after completing the finals. I completed the league about 20 days ago. At that time they were available.

aryanraj

TF Select

2) 2650 neu coins

Plus

I think it is a good deal...
Hi, the coupon will expire and i had plan to purchase something which was on a deal but its all gone and the issue is still not solved. If no one complain, it is never gonna fix and these coupons will expire.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
Any update on the issue as i am still unable to use the coupon, it gets removed on payment page automatically