• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Rewards League - LTF Invitations

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone.

As Tata Neu Rewards Leagues is ending today, people who have finished the league would be getting invites soon for LTF offer.

Can we use this thread to see who have recieved and not recieved the mails and the procedure to avail the LTF offer.

Please delete this thread if its a duplicate

Congratulations. Do let us know, how is the process
Thank you..

As usual, this app is still buggy...
After clicking on the notification, it went to CC application page asking for PAN. I stopped there and checked if it is really LTF offer, It came back with this screen.. I am not surprised though..
1685809843149.png

So all therse components are not integrated yet. They are pushing notifications, sneding SMS s etc. but that is still not yet reflected in the application in the App.
So I will wait for some more days until it all got integrated nicely,,, and then apply. I am in no rush. We will get LTF eventually in a few weeks time.

Thank you..

As usual, this app is still buggy...
After clicking on the notification, it went to CC application page asking for PAN. I stopped there and checked if it is really LTF offer, It came back with this screen.. I am not surprised though..
View attachment 18944

So all therse components are not integrated yet. They are pushing notifications, sneding SMS s etc. but that is still not yet reflected in the application in the App.
So I will wait for some more days until it all got integrated nicely,,, and then apply. I am in no rush. We will get LTF eventually in a few weeks time.
Not so super app from Tata.

Yes my wife got this LTF message as mentioned earlier. Now waiting for the LTF benefit from Tata Neu league. Hope to see it soon

Reactions: SSV
I have received below message from Tata Neu support for converting existing card to LTF.

"please be informed that your Tata neu HDFC Infinity credit card will automatically converted into Life time free credit card from next year."

Can any existing cardholder confirm the same?

I have received below message from Tata Neu support for converting existing card to LTF.

"please be informed that your Tata neu HDFC Infinity credit card will automatically converted into Life time free credit card from next year."

I also got same reply

Did they directly send this message or did you contact them first?

Just talked to Tata Neu customer care.
They started sending invites for new LTF cards for rewards league completion. And everyone who completed the league will get invites in THIS MONTH.

Timeline is long. But good to know that they are sending out invites

Just talked to Tata Neu customer care.
They started sending invites for new LTF cards for rewards league completion. And everyone who completed the league will get invites in THIS MONTH.

Timeline is long. But good to know that they are sending out invites
was it confirmed whether the invite would be sent via notification or via SMS ?

wow you guys talking about LTF while, I cant even see the milestone vouchers even though they are unlocked, it says will be unlocked after 2nd June but no voucher code appears even though its 6th june. really bad app by tata.

Back