• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Rewards League - LTF Invitations

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone.

As Tata Neu Rewards Leagues is ending today, people who have finished the league would be getting invites soon for LTF offer.

Can we use this thread to see who have recieved and not recieved the mails and the procedure to avail the LTF offer.

Please delete this thread if its a duplicate

Congratulations! I think you can try for an upgrade after a few months to Infinity. Infact, if you have HDFC RM, then you can try asking RM to help out with an upgrade when its needed.
So according to my HDFC branch, I have the branch manager as RM. And since I changed my account to this branch, they are trying to change my RM and its been almost 7 months and nothing happened.

They didnt change my account to preferred even after I showed them invites, I did it online myself. Now they are working on adding my wife to preferred banking since March :D

So according to my HDFC branch, I have the branch manager as RM. And since I changed my account to this branch, they are trying to change my RM and its been almost 7 months and nothing happened.

They didnt change my account to preferred even after I showed them invites, I did it online myself. Now they are working on adding my wife to preferred banking since March :D
Lol. Yeah, same here with me as well. Received an email that a new RM is being assigned. In the interim, the BM himself is the new RM 😊. I guess they are doing lot of restructuring at branch level as well considering the upcoming merger.
Good luck!

Lol. Yeah, same here with me as well. Received an email that a new RM is being assigned. In the interim, the BM himself is the new RM 😊. I guess they are doing lot of restructuring at branch level as well considering the upcoming merger.
Good luck!
I am ok with their restructuring but it is taking too much time. 3 months for adding a person to preferred banking is absolutely ridiculous.

I wrote an email to HDFC to check on the status of converting my card to LTF. They asked me to contact Tata Neu. On writing email to Tata Neu, I got a call from the customer care and informed me that my card will be converted to LTF but the communication from bank will take time and there is no definite time line to get this message. Tata Neu team is still collecting data and forwarding to HDFC.

I wrote an email to HDFC to check on the status of converting my card to LTF. They asked me to contact Tata Neu. On writing email to Tata Neu, I got a call from the customer care and informed me that my card will be converted to LTF but the communication from bank will take time and there is no definite time line to get this message. Tata Neu team is still collecting data and forwarding to HDFC.
How did you contact Tata neu? The customer service number in the app is for app related and purchase issues... Or at least that's what they said when I called...

Hi. How did you do it online?
I got the invite for classic banking 2 months ago. I clicked on it and it took me to HDFC Bank website's bot. There I entered my details and submitted it. It's been almost 1.5 months
My account is still not converted to classic. RM is saying it's in process. No update on it

Hi. How did you do it online?
I got the invite for classic banking 2 months ago. I clicked on it and it took me to HDFC Bank website's bot. There I entered my details and submitted it. It's been almost 1.5 months
My account is still not converted to classic. RM is saying it's in process. No update on it
Him I did the same thing. The account was change to preferred in 3 days if I remember correctly. Did you try reaching out to custom care.

I reached out to my RM before doing this online. They delayed it by a month so did it online.

Him I did the same thing. The account was change to preferred in 3 days if I remember correctly. Did you try reaching out to custom care.

I reached out to my RM before doing this online. They delayed it by a month so did it online.
Am I the only one whose RM calls every month to check if I need any help with the banking services, last week I got a call from him and I asked him about enrolling my wife and sister in the preferred family account (i already have preferred). He asked me to visit the branch, visited the branch the next day, filled out the form, and their accounts were converted to preferred within 3 days.
I think I asked him to make an FD and he used his employee code. (every bank employee has a code that we can put in some services. You may see some questions like Assisted by a bank employee and we have to enter his id. he may earn some referrals or something). Hence i guess the relation is good.

Am I the only one whose RM calls every month to check if I need any help with the banking services, last week I got a call from him and I asked him about enrolling my wife and sister in the preferred family account (i already have preferred). He asked me to visit the branch, visited the branch the next day, filled out the form, and their accounts were converted to preferred within 3 days.
I think I asked him to make an FD and he used his employee code. (every bank employee has a code that we can put in some services. You may see some questions like Assisted by a bank employee and we have to enter his id. he may earn some referrals or something). Hence i guess the relation is good.
Lucky you sir. I called my RM (also branch manager) today , I told him what's happening with the request, he told me there is no request raised for change of RM.

Other RMs in that branch told me that I can't make any requests through preferred banking unless my RM is changed. Not sure how long this will go.

i get a call too, i ignore it and then i get an sms asking for the feedback of interaction .. lol

i am unable to redeem neu coins every time i try to redeem in payment page. it is getting failed. unable to redeem neu coins please try later. i got this card as LTF with 7 Lakh Limit . can i close it move to HDFC Regalia ?

i am unable to redeem neu coins every time i try to redeem in payment page. it is getting failed. unable to redeem neu coins please try later. i got this card as LTF with 7 Lakh Limit . can i close it move to HDFC Regalia ?
Try reinstalling the Tata neu app! I have been using it from a year almost and never had issue redeeming neu coins.

Back