• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Rewards League - LTF Invite Experience

PaneerButterMasala

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi TF Community,

I wanted to share how I got the Tata Neu Infinity Rupay Card issued as LTF.

I always had the pre-approved offer for FYF, but I wanted the LTF offer.
I completed the Tata Neu Rewards League on 26th May 2023.

As per TnCs, It mentioned that I should be receiving an invite post-31st May. However, I read on another forum that HDFC keeps declining LTF cards and it's a better decision to apply as FYF and later mail for the conversion to LTF.

Reading this, I thought of trying this method, and on 27th May 2023, I applied for the card.
On the first screen, It did show me as FYF. I went ahead and hit the next button.

It asked me for the PAN card, and Voila! The offer was changed to LTF.
I applied for the card, and the Digital Card was issued on Monday, 29th May (Yes, within two days!)

I'm waiting for my physical card to arrive.

If you have completed the Tata Neu Rewards League already, do try applying. The LTF offer might be waiting for you!

What exactly to mail them to convert ltf?
Dear Tataneu Card Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to you as a valued customer of HDFC Bank to request the conversion of my card ending in xxxx to a Lifetime Free Card (LTF).

I have been a loyal customer of HDFC Bank and have maintained a positive and satisfactory relationship with the bank. Over the years, I have consistently demonstrated responsible financial behavior and have been prompt in making my credit card payments on time.

Considering my long-standing association with HDFC Bank and my good credit history, I kindly request you to convert my card to a Lifetime Free Card. I believe that this conversion will not only benefit me by eliminating the annual fees associated with the card but also serve as an acknowledgment of my loyalty to the bank.

I have been actively using my HDFC Bank card for various transactions and have found it to be reliable and convenient. The services and support provided by HDFC Bank have always exceeded my expectations, and I value the banking relationship we have built.

I understand that the decision to convert a card to Lifetime Free status is based on several factors, including the customer's credit history and overall relationship with the bank. I assure you that I have consistently maintained a good credit score and have always fulfilled my financial obligations.

I kindly request you to review my request for the Lifetime Free Conversion of my card ending in xxxx. Your favorable consideration in this matter would be greatly appreciated, and it would further strengthen my trust and confidence in HDFC Bank.

If there are any additional documents or information required to support my request, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am more than willing to provide any necessary documentation or discuss any further details that would aid in the evaluation of my request.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to a positive response and continued partnership with HDFC Bank.

Yours faithfully,

name
number

Dear Tataneu Card Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to you as a valued customer of HDFC Bank to request the conversion of my card ending in xxxx to a Lifetime Free Card (LTF).

I have been a loyal customer of HDFC Bank and have maintained a positive and satisfactory relationship with the bank. Over the years, I have consistently demonstrated responsible financial behavior and have been prompt in making my credit card payments on time.

Considering my long-standing association with HDFC Bank and my good credit history, I kindly request you to convert my card to a Lifetime Free Card. I believe that this conversion will not only benefit me by eliminating the annual fees associated with the card but also serve as an acknowledgment of my loyalty to the bank.

I have been actively using my HDFC Bank card for various transactions and have found it to be reliable and convenient. The services and support provided by HDFC Bank have always exceeded my expectations, and I value the banking relationship we have built.

I understand that the decision to convert a card to Lifetime Free status is based on several factors, including the customer's credit history and overall relationship with the bank. I assure you that I have consistently maintained a good credit score and have always fulfilled my financial obligations.

I kindly request you to review my request for the Lifetime Free Conversion of my card ending in xxxx. Your favorable consideration in this matter would be greatly appreciated, and it would further strengthen my trust and confidence in HDFC Bank.

If there are any additional documents or information required to support my request, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am more than willing to provide any necessary documentation or discuss any further details that would aid in the evaluation of my request.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to a positive response and continued partnership with HDFC Bank.

Yours faithfully,

name
number
Via chatgpt 🤣

I mailed Tata neu customer support few days back. Can I infer this email as a confirmation that my card is LTF now?
Or should I confirm from HDFC bank as well?
I too did league but no ltf confirmation yet, till today neu app shows 1499/- as card fee
My card is 3 months old and already spent around 5lac so keeping quiet anyway next year fee will be waived

How is it possible to pay other card bill via credit card upi? I tried different apps but it doesn't work.
1. Add your Rupay card to Bhim
2. Open Payzapp and when paying credit card bill, enter your UPI Id linked to BHIM
3. Open BHIM and go to approve payment, under that select your credit card

I read in someone's answer that they've patched this and it only works for existing users now. Currently I tried paying my credit card bill few days ago with HDFC Tata Neu and it worked.

It's easy to spend 3L/year using this technique, but just on the safer side I converted this into LTF in case they remove this payment feature for existing users as well

Completed Tata Neu league with Tata Neu RuPay Infinity. Sent mail to Tata Neu Customer support for LTF. Their reply email says "As per update we have received, if you're already holding a Tata Neu HDFC Bank Credit Card, it will be automatically converted into the Lifetime Free credit card starting next year"

This seems generic message from their support. Card status still shows FYF. I hope it will be LTF as mentioned in the mail.

Back