• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata neu terminated my membership

Nilanchal

TF Premier
Yes I'll mail them regarding the same. I'll update it here post their reply. So others can be cautious for the same
I had experienced it.
Do not worry, send a befitting mail stating no such t&c was violated an initiate withdrawal of termination with immediate effect so as to show continued patronage towards Tata.
They'll unlock your account within 2-3 days.

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you have a legal business and want to make purchases, then upgrading to Amazon Business account is the best option.
All you need is a GST number and you're set. HDFC and a couple of other banks also offers business credit cards without too much hassle

It's no longer worth risking banking relationships and FK/Amazon accounts over short term gains in my opinion

ssnthegenius

TF Premier
If you have a legal business and want to make purchases, then upgrading to Amazon Business account is the best option.
All you need is a GST number and you're set. HDFC and a couple of other banks also offers business credit cards without too much hassle

It's no longer worth risking banking relationships and FK/Amazon accounts over short term gains in my opinion
I can understand and respect your opinion but I am a student.

dopodo

TF Buzz
I had same problem with Croma, and my account was blocked my marking as business purchase. This was due to cancellation of few high value items. Cancellation was happened before shipping and in reality, I havent had purchased anything. I sent mail to unblock the account, but they said they can't do it. Even escalations didn't help. Today After 14 months, when I tried to purchase from Croma (Via tata nue) it worked. Directly Via Croma also working. It seems there is a time period after which the account will be unblocked.

I could have ignored this by using any other account, but tata nue automatically select this account associated with the mobile number, so it is important to get it unblocked for getting the nue coins.