• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Telangana Electricity Bill Payments - best way

warden

TF Buzz
Hi Friends,

As we all know BBPS is mandated. Unfortunately Telangana Electricity Board ( TGSPDCL ) has not signed up for it yet, leaving us to pay the electricity bills via their website using Billdesk or TA Wallet.

Until last bill - I used to pay using Amazon Pay Balance, acquired from vouchers purchased from Smartbuy and Axis.

Few of us I assume have to pay multiple electricity bills, sometimes in lakhs for our commercial places, please suggest best card for most rewards. Billdesk is Charging CC Payment fees of 0.80% + GST.

Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 11.58.09 AM.png

Hope there are cards available which don't exclude utility payments.

Hi Friends,

As we all know BBPS is mandated. Unfortunately Telangana Electricity Board ( TGSPDCL ) has not signed up for it yet, leaving us to pay the electricity bills via their website using Billdesk or TA Wallet.

Until last bill - I used to pay using Amazon Pay Balance, acquired from vouchers purchased from Smartbuy and Axis.

Few of us I assume have to pay multiple electricity bills, sometimes in lakhs for our commercial places, please suggest best card for most rewards. Billdesk is Charging CC Payment fees of 0.80% + GST.

View attachment 59672

Hope there are cards available which don't exclude utility payments.
got any solution?

got any solution?
Not without charges... Used Amazon Pay under wallet option to pay with 0.59% charges roughly. This month using multiple cards was able to purchase just enough Apay Gift vouchers as limit was 20k per card per month. Now the limit for some credit cards has been reduced from 20kp/m to 10kp/m, it will be difficult to pay for all places next bill onwards.

Not without charges... Used Amazon Pay under wallet option to pay with 0.59% charges roughly. This month using multiple cards was able to purchase just enough Apay Gift vouchers as limit was 20k per card per month. Now the limit for some credit cards has been reduced from 20kp/m to 10kp/m, it will be difficult to pay for all places next bill onwards.
yes but use same card with different mob nos from family

Back