• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TF Community New Update 5th July 2024: New Features, Problems & Troubleshooting

The technofino name at the top was a quick link to go to the home page. I also used that to jump to home page and am sure many other users also would do so. Now it's not visible and hence there is no shortcut to go to the home page without scrolling to the top.

@TechnoFino
In my phone i have made a shortcut to TFC on my home screen.
The site is automatically rotating even though my auto rotate setting is off on device.
Refer to the attached screen recording.
Hey... it is cool.. very nice game you are playing there ;)

In the dark mode it's difficult to identify the unread threads. This is more evident on desktop & threads which display user profile images rather than the category icons. May be a color change in addition to bold would do the trick.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240706-220844.webp
    Screenshot_20240706-220844.webp
    81.9 KB · Views: 4
Earlier there was an option to minimize the General, Banking, Exclusive Content by TF, etc. sections. I used to keep all of them minimized. Now this option to minimize them has gone.
Fixed, you can do the same now.
the top header doesn't have the TF logo/home page icon
Fixed
How it should be in my view:
1) Latest Posts
2) Trending Posts
3) Profile posts..
implemented
In the dark mode it's difficult to identify the unread threads.
color code changed to easy identification.
The technofino name at the top was a quick link to go to the home page.
fixed.

Ignore thread option removed now??
I just want to read selected topics and permanently block ignored topic. Any option

The weird boxes on random parts of the website UI have finally gone. It's fixed for good. Thank you. And the new Light theme is much nicer for navigation, easier on the eyes. Definite improvement.

Mandal babu, @TechnoFino you are changing the theme more often than our ichhadhari Nagin @Vasuki changing his username.
Never Mind Homer GIF by MOODMAN

Back