• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

This Forex trading website is legit or not? https://tradingfx.live/home ??????

Honestly, it's kinda tough to say if it's 100% legit or not just by glancing at it. There's so much out there these days that look super convincing but can still be shady.

A good way to check is by seeing if they have clear info on their team, real testimonials, and solid customer support. If they're sketchy about details or make huge promises with little proof, that's a red flag.

Another thing to consider is how they handle your money. If they're a prop trading firm, they should have some sort of track record or partnership that can be verified. Sometimes these firms offer funded accounts and training, which can be a legit opportunity, but again, it needs to be backed by real, verifiable info.

Last edited:
All these trading sites promising you profits, then why dont they invest themselves.. all these brokers and sites like binomo, olymp trade, octa fx... all are fake scams.. they are worse than scams because they make u addictive too... if u want to trade then pls learn some knowledge.. ik people with more than 15 years of knowledge and experience in trading still they make loss... no graph.. no chart.. no indicator can depict a share/commodity/crypto price ever.. it totally depends on various factors.. simple as that... so please kindly seek a financial expert before investing money.. always go for blue chip stocks

What is this BSC & NSC? 🤣🤣
It's a total scam, which is yet to be disclose for all.
There are lots of victims in front of my eyes from my village.
And i am only able to see them.
Unable to convince them that it's a big scam.
They just fall in the trap of lucrative returns.

I checked out the Forex trading website you mentioned, and honestly, it's always a bit tricky to say if a site is legit or not just by looking at it. Some things you can do to ensure it's safe include looking for reviews online, seeing if they have any solid customer support, and checking if they are regulated by any official financial authority. I prefer using trusted resources when it comes to Forex trading. If you're looking for reliable tools, you might want to check out the best forex ea. It's always good to do thorough research and maybe even start with a demo account if you're unsure. Trading involves risks, so it's better to be safe than sorry!

Last edited:
Its a scam, do not fall for it, infact all forex apps and websites are Illegal in India, RBI doesn't allow individuals to trade in Foreign currencies but just official dealers which are generally financial companies and banks.
One of my friend lost over 10 lac few years back around covid.
These scam sites operate by referrals like offering good returns on small investment in the beginning and entice users to opt for higher amount, once you put in high amount you are trapped, they will start declining the withdrawal and keep asking for unknown taxes to be paid before withdrawal to be processed, they milk the user as much as they can and one day they disappear overnight. Starting the operation from scratch using a different site and search new people to fool.

Back