• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

This is a deleted thread

Hello folks

I have been an ardent reader of this forum for the last 2 years. Got to know some best tricks regarding banking system.

After a long wait, got Emerald Credit Card LTF.

PS: I don't have any personal connection with higher ups in the bank. All I have got with ICICI is a ZERO Mine savings account(not using for the last 8 months), some other regular cards.
What this post about? What value are you providing to the other users?

Hello folks

I have been an ardent reader of this forum for the last 2 years. Got to know some best tricks regarding banking system.

PS: I don't have any personal connection with higher ups in the bank. All I have got with ICICI is a ZERO Mine savings account(not using for the last 8 months), some other regular cards.
On one hand you are saying you learned best tricks from this forum. But you don't wish to share your journey about getting Emerald LTF. Then why creating this thread?

If everyone thinks like this, then whats point of this forum? Kindly don't create such attention seeking post without any substance.

Hello folks

Excellent.. very good .. well done…and congratulations!!!

It again proves that anything is possible in the finance world..

It is very evident from your profile that you have been a very long time member of this valuable community( in your own words) ..
However, the forum community will appreciate and looking forward to see you move further up than “TF select” level..

To achieve this, your active participation in sharing your best tricks regarding banking system will greatly help to the cause…

Have a nice day and enjoy your LTF Emeralde !!
Again many congratulations !!

Love to hear your best tricks in attaining emeralde LTF in detail…

Have fun …

Hello folks

I tried my luck aswell and they straight away declined saying emeralde metal is an invite only. Did you get emeralde plastic? ( Or is there even s plastic variant, i dont know?

Last edited:
Hello folks

Hope you checked everything properly.

Hello folks

Can you share communication where is says lifetime free. Not asking for your SECRET but some proof will be good for such a tall claim. This will help all of us

Hello folks

And unable to get Sapphiro LTF even after having decent NRV. Well played Icici.

BTW please share details about the things you used for negotiation otherwise in my opinion this post is as Useless as PAID ICICI Sapphiro

What is someone has a 2 cr home loan?
With 2cr HL, can try Emeralde FYF. Saying on basis the below post -

With 2cr HL, can try Emeralde FYF. Saying on basis the below post -
Thanks! But don't know how true this is. I got Saphiro, free for life basis my savings account. It's a zero balance account ( Society Basis) and dormant since 2020. Suddenly got offer for free for life Sapphiro through a call. Not sure, unless ICICI had some other data of my profile

Thanks! But don't know how true this is. I got Saphiro, free for life basis my savings account. It's a zero balance account ( Society Basis) and dormant since 2020. Suddenly got offer for free for life Sapphiro through a call. Not sure, unless ICICI had some other data of my profile
WTF man. I have been trying to get LTF Sapphiro since long but no luck. Decent TRV too

Hello folks

I have your birth photo:
Ambani.jpeg

Back