• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

This is a deleted thread

See.....for those who're asking for proofs, I can't share the proof over here right now in a public channel. The only thing that's stopping me is I got it done through unethical means. I never thought this would happen and I will get the card. I need atleast a couple of weeks, before I share the proof with any one designated ADMIN/MOD here(Not for all). I am not doing all of this to grab attention. The fact that I got it LTF is the TRUTH.

All I can say for those who're asking HOW DID I GET THIS, is, I got it via some kind of SOFTWARE BACK TWEAKING/TRICKING in their systems. I didn't hack them per se. That's why I am very cautious about sharing info here. It's not even a TRICK as some people are asking for. It's BRUTE LUCK + SOME UNETHICAL METHOD(Almost cheating ICICI CC Teams)(SO, I REALLY CAN'T DISCLOSE IT HERE, I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THIS, as that might put me in RISK)

I just went ahead without knowing that this could happen. It happened and I am surprised and shocked to know this.
Please delete your post immediately......Cyber cell police also check posts of this forum.....Someone will report your post to cyber crime cell and they will track you through your IP address and you might not a get a chance to enjoy your LTF Emerald credit card for next 10/15 years.

See.....for those who're asking for proofs, I can't share the proof over here right now in a public channel. The only thing that's stopping me is I got it done through unethical means. I never thought this would happen and I will get the card. I need atleast a couple of weeks, before I share the proof with any one designated ADMIN/MOD here(Not for all). I am not doing all of this to grab attention. The fact that I got it LTF is the TRUTH.

All I can say for those who're asking HOW DID I GET THIS, is, I got it via some kind of SOFTWARE BACK TWEAKING/TRICKING in their systems. I didn't hack them per se. That's why I am very cautious about sharing info here. It's not even a TRICK as some people are asking for. It's BRUTE LUCK + SOME UNETHICAL METHOD(Almost cheating ICICI CC Teams)(SO, I REALLY CAN'T DISCLOSE IT HERE, I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THIS, as that might put me in RISK)

I just went ahead without knowing that this could happen. It happened and I am surprised and shocked to know this.
Mera Sapphiro bhi kara do bhai

Please delete your post immediately......Cyber cell police also check posts of this forum.....Someone will report your post to cyber crime cell and they will track you through your IP address and you might not a get a chance to enjoy your LTF Emerald credit card for next 10/15 years.
TBH ICICI should be fined for offering such dumb cards and not giving them as LTF to customers having decent TRV with them. lol

deleted brother ehehe

Utne mein RBI apna kaam kar dega, kyuki card 1 saal baad apne aap close ho jayega, due to inactivity, toh inko LTF card ki jagah LTJ(Jail) wali membership milegi :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I know, this guy had earlier got paid Sapphiro upgraded as LTF using a glitch in the system. This time he just kinda replicated it by using unethical means such as forging the offer screenshots or by modifying some sort of pricing code......
TBH, I don't mind @ZappyRed resorting to such practices as the criteria set forth by the bank (2 Cr NRV) is outrageous.....

Yeah I know, this guy had earlier got paid Sapphiro upgraded as LTF using a glitch in the system. This time he just kinda replicated it by using unethical means such as forging the offer screenshots or by modifying some sort of pricing code......
TBH, I don't mind @ZappyRed resorting to such practices as the criteria set forth by the bank (2 Cr NRV) is outrageous.....
It's more of a software thing at the backend rather than mere editing.

Back