• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

This is a deleted thread

.. and this is a deleted comment.
This is a deleted gif
bird delete this GIF by Skab

So, I've been taking a hard look at my credit cards and realized I've got way too many. They just don't fit my spending habits anymore.

To keep things simple, I'm sticking with these few: ICICI Apay, and HDFC Swiggy for online shopping. For UPI payments, Coral Rupay, and Sapphiro for smaller stuff.

That's it! No more keeping unwanted and unused cards. Clearing up my wallet for now. Maybe I'll find a better card later, but for now, I'm good. Need some time away to clear the clutter and get fresh air in.

So, I've been taking a hard look at my credit cards and realized I've got way too many. They just don't fit my spending habits anymore.

To keep things simple, I'm sticking with these few: ICICI Apay, and HDFC Swiggy for online shopping. For UPI payments, Coral Rupay, and Sapphiro for smaller stuff.

That's it! No more keeping unwanted and unused cards. Clearing up my wallet for now. Maybe I'll find a better card later, but for now, I'm good. Need some time away to clear the clutter and get fresh air in.
Epiphany. . . 👌

Back