• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

To waive off annual fee on Axis card we have to meet yearly target in the previous year or in the same year ?

techsearch

TF Select
To waive off annual fee on Axis card we have to meet yearly target in the previous year or in the same year ?

abhgan2

TF Buzz
I am waiting for my August Magnus milestone. But my card anniversary is November. And likely milestone will be credited in Nov as well. Will Axis close card if annual fees is charged? Or will I be forced to pay the annual fees?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I am waiting for my August Magnus milestone. But my card anniversary is November. And likely milestone will be credited in Nov as well. Will Axis close card if annual fees is charged? Or will I be forced to pay the annual fees?
Why does it feel like I am reopening the same thread repeatedly? 😂 Out of your 6 messages so far, 3 of them contain the same question that you've been asking. Please refrain from asking the same question multiple times and stick to one thread.

abhgan2

TF Buzz
Why does it feel like I am reopening the same thread repeatedly? 😂 Out of your 6 messages so far, 3 of them contain the same question that you've been asking. Please refrain from asking the same question multiple times and stick to one thread.
I dont see same question.