• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Top 5 Ways to Transfer from CC to bank(March 2023)

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Hi guys,
I would love to know your top 5 ways through which you generally prefer to transfer money from CC to bank and why?
We all can get benefitted from this and will keep UPDATING the list on monthly basis in the same thread to avoid confusion.
And please vote the answer which you find most useful, that way we can choose the best method.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi guys,
I would love to know your top 5 ways through which you generally prefer to transfer money from CC to bank and why?
We all can get benefitted from this and will keep UPDATING the list on monthly basis in the same thread to avoid confusion.
And please vote the answer which you find most useful, that way we can choose the best method.
Actually the best way is.. Get an. IDFC CC
..they have free cash withdrawal upto 10k with 199 charges.. use cash.. pay back on time.. even if you roll over.. lowest interest starting 9% p. a instead of the 35-48% charged by other CCs.. This beats trying to find hacks of cc to bank through multiple wallet loads and pays and transfers...

Rocky Bhai

TF Legend
Hi guys,
Previously since 2019 I was using hdfc smart hub vypar merchant services to transfer money from cc to bank they had literally 0 charges on cc payment through sms pay.
But now they charge 1.65% and 18%gst on 1.65 for cc.
Still if you use sbi cashback cc for sms payment mode on smart hub you can get 5% cb on that transaction.

SiddharthR

TF Ace
Actually the best way is.. Get an. IDFC CC
..they have free cash withdrawal upto 10k with 199 charges.. use cash.. pay back on time.. even if you roll over.. lowest interest starting 9% p. a instead of the 35-48% charged by other CCs.. This beats trying to find hacks of cc to bank through multiple wallet loads and pays and transfers...
Don't mind,
But It's very bad idea,
Physically go to ATM, and carry that to bank & deposit or even if you deposit via machine at the same place, still it'll take more expense & work than anything else that too with charges which already amounts to minimum 18% p.a. & additional interest taken by bank.

lol, I wrote too much for such a small thing.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
ATMs are everywhere and Cash is king.. still better than load this, move to that, find a new app every month ( random unknown ones).. And not sure why 18 %..If you don't want to roll money's month on month then 199 p. m, and if u roll then idfc is at 9%.. not sure if u and me are really saying the same... i don't mind.. its your opinion :) and you are entitled to one

Last edited:

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Tried Uber>Paytm>Payzapp. Could do 20k but now it's throwing this error, I tried with small amounts like 100, it's not working.
Anyone else is also facing this?

Attachments

• image_picker2634802713901868653.jpg
    image_picker2634802713901868653.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 11

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
ATMs are everywhere and Cash is king.. still better than load this, move to that, find a new app every month ( random unknown ones).. And not sure why 18 %..If you don't want to roll money's month on month then 199 p. m, and if u roll then idfc is at 9%.. not sure if u and me are really saying the same... i don't mind.. its your opinion :) and you are entitled to one

That 9% interest is not available for everyone. My card was showing 36%, later they reduced to 30%. I never used credit rolling, have a good and long credit history.