• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Transaction failed but amount deducted by Indusind bank

Akshay Ajmera

TF Select
I was doing a transaction on paytm with indusind bank debit card. However, after entering the otp my transaction failed, but the amount was deducted.
I immediately mailed bank with the screenshot, but bank is saying that from their end transaction is successful and paytm can claimed the funds. I tried to conpact paytm with their pot( as they don't have any customer care wjere i can talk) and their pot told that they have not claimed my funds. It can be seen that transaction has failes on their platform.

I am not sure how to proceed further.

Can someone help me with this issue.

Raise transaction dispute with IndusIND bank, they will work with payment gateway to fix this.( This is what I did for similar issue with SBI , although it's still pending resolution). As per my understanding it may take couple of months.

I was doing a transaction on paytm with indusind bank debit card. However, after entering the otp my transaction failed, but the amount was deducted.
I immediately mailed bank with the screenshot, but bank is saying that from their end transaction is successful and paytm can claimed the funds. I tried to conpact paytm with their pot( as they don't have any customer care wjere i can talk) and their pot told that they have not claimed my funds. It can be seen that transaction has failes on their platform.

I am not sure how to proceed further.

Can someone help me with this issue.
Usually it gets refunded back to source within 7 days max if Paytm doesn't claim the funds within that time

Back