• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Traveledge vs Gyftr for Magnus

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Apologies if I am repeating the query but slightly urgent hence posting new thread.

I have to do multiple hotel bookings. Traveledge gives 5x with Magnus if I am correct. Other way to is to do the hotel booking from MMT or Yatra and buy their vouchers from Gyftr for 10x. Assuming hotel rates are broadly similar across all Gyftr seems the obvious choice.
  1. Am i missing anything here in my understanding?
  2. Is there any limit on points can be earned monthly i either traveledge or gyftr?
  3. Is the timeline of receiving bonus points significantly different between traveledge and gyftr?
Thanks

Wanted a clarification. It is mentioned on the forum that Yatra flight travel GVs are available at 10X on Gyftr. But as I see it here - https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards/yatra.com-gift-vouchers, there seem to be only 500 and 1000 vouchers here. Also read on Yatra site that the GV have a limit of 3 vouchers per transaction.

Kindly confirm if one has used this Yatra 10x and have found that more than 3 GVs can be used. Else this seems to be useful for only flight tickets less than or equal to 3k.

Wanted a clarification. It is mentioned on the forum that Yatra flight travel GVs are available at 10X on Gyftr. But as I see it here - https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards/yatra.com-gift-vouchers, there seem to be only 500 and 1000 vouchers here. Also read on Yatra site that the GV have a limit of 3 vouchers per transaction.

Kindly confirm if one has used this Yatra 10x and have found that more than 3 GVs can be used. Else this seems to be useful for only flight tickets less than or equal to 3k.
2k vouchers were also available earlier

I have used 3 vouchers of 2000 which were available atleast last month

Hi
1. Perfect travel edge 5x no cap
2. GyFTR and traveledge no cap
Cap there for grab deals 10k pm
3. Both will give 1x in same month and balance 4x or 2x within next 120 days biggest drawback for magnus
Small confusion.

On December 2nd, I bought Myntra vouchers from GyFTR worth Rs.7000, which should get me 4,200 ER (420 x 10x).
On December 5th, I shopped from Marks and Spencer through Grab Deals for Rs.3897, which should get me 10,000 ER (233 x 45x), not 10,485 because 10k limit? This limit is for this particular offer or overall on Grab Deals?
Because then, I'll lose ER on this last transaction —> On December 7th, I also purchased from IGP.com through Grab Deals, of Rs.1245, which should get me 1494 ER (74 x 20x).

Small confusion.

On December 2nd, I bought Myntra vouchers from GyFTR worth Rs.7000, which should get me 4,200 ER (420 x 10x).
On December 5th, I shopped from Marks and Spencer through Grab Deals for Rs.3897, which should get me 10,000 ER (233 x 45x), not 10,485 because 10k limit? This limit is for this particular offer or overall on Grab Deals?
Because then, I'll lose ER on this last transaction —> On December 7th, I also purchased from IGP.com through Grab Deals, of Rs.1245, which should get me 1494 ER (74 x 20x).
Correct.

Small confusion.

Yes per month via grab deals max 10k RRs only you will get

Bought 5K, 1K and 1K voucher for Yatra and trying to use in the same flight ticket

Getting this error while using multiple gift cards on YATRA. Any idea on this one ?

"Invalid Gift Voucher. The applied gift vouchers cannot be used for the same transaction"

I am unable to use this after another one, although I am able to use this one independently. ( 1k after 5k doesn't work)

Bought 5K, 1K and 1K voucher for Yatra and trying to use in the same flight ticket

Getting this error while using multiple gift cards on YATRA. Any idea on this one ?

"Invalid Gift Voucher. The applied gift vouchers cannot be used for the same transaction"

I am unable to use this after another one, although I am able to use this one independently. ( 1k after 5k doesn't work)
I guess only same denomination vouchers can be used at a time

Same here.
Unable to use 5K + 2K + 1K.

Such B#ms.

We are anyways spending, wonder why d f they cant be ABSOLUTELY clear about the tnc.

Hi
1. Perfect travel edge 5x no cap
2. GyFTR and traveledge no cap
Cap there for grab deals 10k pm
3. Both will give 1x in same month and balance 4x or 2x within next 120 days biggest drawback for magnus
Hey, to earn points on gyftr do you have to go via Grabdeals? Or can you go to gyftr directly and use your Magnus card to earn points?

Also if at all you have to go to gyftr via Grabdeals, In that case points earned on Grabdeals are capped at 10k per month, then any points obtained by going on gyftr via Grabdeals will also add up towards this 10k limit right?

Then how is gyftr purchase without a cap?

Hey, to earn points on gyftr do you have to go via Grabdeals? Or can you go to gyftr directly and use your Magnus card to earn points?

Also if at all you have to go to gyftr via Grabdeals, In that case points earned on Grabdeals are capped at 10k per month, then any points obtained by going on gyftr via Grabdeals will also add up towards this 10k limit right?

Then how is gyftr purchase without a cap?

As @Wealth is my birth right! said.. we can go to https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards directly and get the multiple X rewards..

but not clear of grabdeal cap for gyftr purchase via it..

@TechnoFino @Subhankar request you to share your experience to clear this confusion.. !

As @Wealth is my birth right! said.. we can go to https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards directly and get the multiple X rewards..

but not clear of grabdeal cap for gyftr purchase via it..

@TechnoFino @Subhankar request you to share your experience to clear this confusion.. !
Why I choose not to go via grabdeals is that limit of 10k points for vouchers too thats why
Lets see what others experience

Back