• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tribute to Dormant Cards in Wallet

metal_heart

TF Premier
We all must have been through a phase, where we applied multiple CCs, just for sake of it or just because it was LTF.
However, those card never see light or get chance to be used (In hope, there may be some bank specific offer in future).

I'm guilty of such crime wherein got multiple LTF cards, and all are dormant (or have just been used once for customary transaction).

Sharing list of my crime

• IndusInd Legend
  • One Card
  • HSBC Platinum
  • AXIS MyZone
  • BOB Premier
  • Yes First
  • ICICI Rubyx & Sapphiro
  • IDFC Wealth
  • SBI BPCL
  • RBL Shoprite

CardTox

TF Premier
What about wallets!
I opened few wallets just to take the enjoyment of some cashback and to complete the annual spents!
1. Airtel Money wallet, now its not working to load money via cc hence 7 Airtel money wallets are reaching to their death!
2. Payzapp wallet, opened for the same purpose, but now dead.
3. Fortum wallet, died already as no more cc load money possible. Earlier we used to get 5% cb on SBI CB on it.
4. Paypal wallet, useless as no trnsfr of money possible, and loading take 1% charge!
5. Cards:
A. BOB Select
B. SBI IRCTC
C. Axis Magnus
D. Yes First Exclusive
E. ICICI MMT.

steiner03

TF Select
I have 10 cards and I have mapped a use case for specific cards. And yet I am left with 3 useless cards.

1.One Card - This was my 3rd credit card and took it on FD because it had very attractive offers at the beginning.

2.BoB Select - Toon it coz it was LTF and thought might be useful for bank offers.

3. PNB platinum - I took this card for the sake of Rupay UPI link. Now I have converted my HDFC card to Rupay so it's almost dormant now. Just using it to make atleast a transaction a month to avoid annual fee.

cardex

TF Premier
I have 10 cards and I have mapped a use case for specific cards. And yet I am left with 3 useless cards.

1.One Card - This was my 3rd credit card and took it on FD because it had very attractive offers at the beginning.

2.BoB Select - Toon it coz it was LTF and thought might be useful for bank offers.

3. PNB platinum - I took this card for the sake of Rupay UPI link. Now I have converted my HDFC card to Rupay so it's almost dormant now. Just using it to make atleast a transaction a month to avoid annual fee.
I got one card recently without fd, though the limit is only 50k. Where should I spend it on , like rental payments, utilities etc for max rewards?

Reactions: SSV

VikasBhindwar

TF Premier
Contributor
My tribute to:-
1. One Card
2. RBL world Safari
3. PNB Platinum
4. SBI SimplyClick
5. ICICI MMT SIGNATURE
6. AU XCITE ACE
7. ICICI APAY -(Replaced by SBI Cashback)
8. IDFC MILLENNIA
9. AMEX Smartearn
10. ICICI Platinum

Last edited:

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
My list below:
1. Indusind Legend - Closed 2 days back
2. SBI Prime - Downgraded to Simply Click, for SBI Offers