• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get LTF Credit card from Kotak

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Hi Friends,

I got a LTF Credit card from Kotak and let me share you the trick.

Apply for a Kotak Credit card from website or agent , any card for eg ., which has no joining fees and if possible go for PVR Credit cards which can be easily approved.

Use for 2 months , then call customer care asking for a credit card which has fees waiver option as PVR Credit card doesn't have waiver options , they will register a request and say retention team will call you within 2 days.

Next day I got a call from them , i explained them i need a credit card which has fees waiver option as PVR Credit card doesn't have waiver options or else mention them you will close the card.

The retention team's main intention will be to retain you as customer , they will give you LTF card , will send a whatsapp message for confirmation as well.

Try it out and update me.

It worked for me so sharing the same.

Yes some people will say like that only but important thing , mention you're ok to merge the limits.

Keep on trying atleast speaking with 4 or 5 people , if everyone say the same , ask them to raise a request for call back from retention team.

Retention team will call you back within 24-48 hrs , say to them , they will give you 2nd card.

When I spoke to customer care , person was ready to give that time itself but i was not interested that time to get 2nd card so i said no.

And he said max 3 cards we can get like this.

So try with different people.
kotak 3 cards we can hold together?

Yes some people will say like that only but important thing , mention you're ok to merge the limits.

Keep on trying atleast speaking with 4 or 5 people , if everyone say the same , ask them to raise a request for call back from retention team.

Retention team will call you back within 24-48 hrs , say to them , they will give you 2nd card.

When I spoke to customer care , person was ready to give that time itself but i was not interested that time to get 2nd card so i said no.

And he said max 3 cards we can get like this.

So try with different people.
I have raised call back request from the retention team many times
But they never call 😢

hello, previously I was holding only 811 acc but three days back I have got a salary account in kotak which is opened by my office hr. can I get kotak cc?? I was holding fd based kotak cc in covid which I closed in year 2021.
also I have started to maintain 1L in 811 account from previous 2 months.
what can be done to get kotak cc??
told me also if u get

If you have salaried account, getting a credit card will be very easy when they are offering League platinum LTF for anyone, Salaried account holder will be even given preference.

See if you getting any pre-approved offers in your kotak account banners/emails etc.,

If not you can apply through the their website for the Kotak League LTF with your CRN (to show that you are existing banking customer)

If any other card you are interested in, then look for the charges as applicable.
not able to apply from website, they say resume link broken, somebody will call. but no body called. also I reach bank they said no pre approved offer for u. this thing was done before I got salary account.

told me also if u get
Ya bro , this trick is not working now sorry.

I think lot of people got kotak credit cards nowadays , so I think they are afraid to give multiple cards to 1 customer.

I saw on 1 thread , go to any PVR maal and apply through the agents , try if it works , I am also going to do the same.

Kotak just useless bank.
I have applied for league credit card on June 4.
Till now vkyc is not done and no agent has contacted me.
After escalation i received an email but they are simply wasting my time.
Today one agent called me and he took one more application from me and after submitting all details he said only offline application is possible.
Now because of this act two enquiries got added to my cibil.
Pathetic service by kotak and it's customer care

I was using Kotak Urbane for 3 Years and wanted upgrade to Kotak League which is offered LTF. But neither email support nor Phone support provide the LTF card saying it is for new customers. Then I thought of closing the card and applying new for Kotak League LTF. I requested for closure over email. Retention team called and offered me Kotak Zen as LTF.

Back