• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to transfer Amazon Wallet Money to Paytm Wallet (No Merchant UPI/Credit card required)

Yes,

1) Pencilton app, 10k monthly limit.

Note - if you load via OLA Wallet (Ani technology) on Pencilton wallet then you will get 7% Cashback on SBI OLA credit card or 5% Cashback on SBI Cashback credit card.

You can also load via Freecharge wallet on Pencilton wallet but i think its count under normal rewards/cashback.

After load, use Pencilton RuPay card to add money on Amazon wallet directly via Amazon app.

2) Paulpay app, 10k monthly limit, create multiple fake mini kyc accounts.

Note - 1% loading charges but got 5% cashback on SBI Cashback credit card, 6% on Axis magus credit card, 2% cashback and 1.5% cashback on Axis ACE and Axis Flipkart credit card.

After load, use Paulpay RuPay card to add money on Amazon wallet directly via Amazon app.

3) Muvin app, 10k monthly limit.

Note - Now Amazon gift card option disabled but normal credit card loading 2% charges or Free if you load multiple of Rs100 (I also heard you will get Rs200 amazon gv on 10k spend through child card but personally not verified yet).

After load, use Muvin RuPay card to add money on Amazon wallet directly via Amazon app.
Thanks for the 30k rotation 😎

Yes,

1) Pencilton app, 10k monthly limit.

Note - if you load via OLA Wallet (Ani technology) on Pencilton wallet then you will get 7% Cashback on SBI OLA credit card or 5% Cashback on SBI Cashback credit card.

You can also load via Freecharge wallet on Pencilton wallet but i think its count under normal rewards/cashback.

After load, use Pencilton RuPay card to add money on Amazon wallet directly via Amazon app.

2) Paulpay app, 10k monthly limit, create multiple fake mini kyc accounts.

Note - 1% loading charges but got 5% cashback on SBI Cashback credit card, 6% on Axis magus credit card, 2% cashback and 1.5% cashback on Axis ACE and Axis Flipkart credit card.

After load, use Paulpay RuPay card to add money on Amazon wallet directly via Amazon app.

3) Muvin app, 10k monthly limit.

Note - Now Amazon gift card option disabled but normal credit card loading 2% charges or Free if you load multiple of Rs100 (I also heard you will get Rs200 amazon gv on 10k spend through child card but personally not verified yet).

After load, use Muvin RuPay card to add money on Amazon wallet directly via Amazon app.
Setup pencilton as parent/child?
Also does the physical card have charges?

You amazon wallet balance successfully transfer to Paytm Wallet, now paytm full kyc users free transfer to bank.
What's the benefit of using paytm wallet as recipient? We can directly transfer wallet balance to any UPI not just merchant.

Like 99xxxxxxxx@amazonpay to abc.xyz@icici

I don’t have option other than bank account
See here, how to activate Amazon wallet UPI Id - https://www.technofino.in/community...y-can-be-now-used-to-send-money-via-upi.1639/

i dont understand the trick kindly explain how to add amazon pay balance via cc
See here, credit card to Amazon wallet load - https://www.technofino.in/community...hant-upi-credit-card-required.4040/post-69112

Setup pencilton as parent/child?
Also does the physical card have charges?
Pencilton post - https://www.technofino.in/community...ansfer-cc-billpay-via-amazon-wallet-upi.3748/

I loaded 15k through Jupiter debit card( i used 2 amazon accounts), which got me 150Rs cashback, later i transferred it to my bank account
you could have used just 1 amazon account for this also, as there is 30k transfer available per account

Also any similar way to get Jupiter UPI rewards (by transfer to bank), other than CC bill payment method??

you could have used just 1 amazon account for this also, as there is 30k transfer available per account

Also any similar way to get Jupiter UPI rewards (by transfer to bank), other than CC bill payment method??
Yes you are correct, but i had to clear some other bills too, so i didn't had much time, i just loaded total 15k in 2 accounts and instantly withdrawn the amount into my bank accounts and paid the bill.

Can this method be used to pay via Paytm too ?

I have received a link which takes me to Paytm Payment gateway, where I also see an option to enter UPI ID for payment (along with cc/dc/wallet).. So can I load my Amazon wallet first via Millennia to get 5%CB and then use the UPI ID of az wallet on Paytm to pay via Paytm PG ??

@Abhishek012

Can this method be used to pay via Paytm too ?

I have received a link which takes me to Paytm Payment gateway, where I also see an option to enter UPI ID for payment (along with cc/dc/wallet).. So can I load my Amazon wallet first via Millennia to get 5%CB and then use the UPI ID of az wallet on Paytm to pay via Paytm PG ??

@Abhishek012
Yes but Amazon wallet is not allowed to load money via credit card.

@Abhishek012 I checked, When I enter the AZ Wallet UPI ID in PayTM payment link, it says xxxxxxxxx@amazonpay is not a valid UPI ID o_O

Thank god the pay to UPI ID via Amazon works with <number>.wallet@paytm

Gonna do it till it works :p

the AGV from AZ got added to GC instead of Wallet ?
I assumed AGV was for wallet while ASV was for GC

Didn't knew AZ have 3 sections: wallet, GC and SV.... I thought wallet/GC was common and it had only 2 :(

Last edited:
Back