• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold Tried applying for RG C2C LTF but application shows decline

nomad

TF Premier
Hi TechnoFins,
I applied for the RG card LTF on C2C basis based on the Special Pricinf Offer I got to know here.
I used my FK Axis card with 6L+ limit for the application. My CIBIL stands at 785 right now and total CL available to me is ~18L with credit utilisation not even reaching 3% nowadays. Credit age for the oldest card is 4 years now
Other cards:
ICICI APay
AMEX - 2 months old now

I first received an SMS
Your HDFC Bank Credit Card Application No.xxxxxxx is approved in principle subject to Internal Checks. We will update you soon.

Which then changed to
Your HDFC Bank Credit Card application No.xxxxxxx has been processed. Track status after 2 days here

When checking the tracker, it now shows Decline

I heard that >5L CL is a done deal and even for income criteria (if required) I meet that.

Should I be mailing somewhere to HDFC asking for the reasons for declining the application or should wait for a few days as some people mentioned that they received email for income proof etc and the application was approved later on?

TIA to everyone

Sure Bud.. Thank you for this image though.
@Lord Attached is the recent copy of the MID special pricing form valid from this financial year i.e April 01, 2024. If you zoom in, you can see the old business card variants replaced by newer ones, biz power, biz grow, biz first. And as other mentioned DCB is FYF

Make sure you apply via a trusted agent or through your BM/RM. Do not apply via third party agents. Good luck :)
20240605_120055 (1).jpg

Mail and ask HDFC for the reson of decline, as per my sources, you cant get Regalia Gold if you dont hold an account in HDFC. Millenia is the highest card that they offer now to non CASA customer.

@Lord Attached is the recent copy of the MID special pricing form valid from this financial year i.e April 01, 2024. If you zoom in, you can see the old business card variants replaced by newer ones, biz power, biz grow, biz first. And as other mentioned DCB is FYF

Make sure you apply via a trusted agent or through your BM/RM. Do not apply via third party agents. Good luck :)
View attachment 57794
what is retail asset(Bundling), retail assets (WL Token)
I'll not come under key corporates
I'm a self emp how can I get these cards LTF
I've preferred banking relation with HDFC and hold TATA Neu infinity FYF I'm looking for RG cc

I've preferred banking relation with HDFC and hold TATA Neu infinity FYF I'm looking for RG cc
DM me if you are interested in Millenia. I can tell you some tilik, cant say surely but they may work

Many users in this forum have been declined core-card when they already have co-branded card. In rare exceptions, some have got it through offline route. So you can try at your own risk. Until last year in the MID pricing form they mentioned in their T and C that "I herby agree and give my consent to HDFC bank to issue me a Business credit card basis my occupation type". But from this year they have removed the clause. So i am not sure if you will get personal cards if you are self-employed. Until last year, many users in this forum have complained getting money back when they applied RG via C2C. you can check one such post here: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/hdfc-credit-card-c2c-fraud.24270/

This application was for my cousin. The bank staff said he will tick retail asset bundling and he said that it is for customers with prior relationship/investments. My cousin also has preferred banking relation, self employed and recently took ULIP. Don't know what retail WL token refers to.

Many users in this forum have been declined core-card when they already have co-branded card. In rare exceptions, some have got it through offline route. So you can try at your own risk. Until last year in the MID pricing form they mentioned in their T and C that "I herby agree and give my consent to HDFC bank to issue me a Business credit card basis my occupation type". But from this year they have removed the clause. So i am not sure if you will get personal cards if you are self-employed. Until last year, many users in this forum have complained getting money back when they applied RG via C2C. you can check one such post here: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/hdfc-credit-card-c2c-fraud.24270/

This application was for my cousin. The bank staff said he will tick retail asset bundling and he said that it is for customers with prior relationship/investments. My cousin also has preferred banking relation, self employed and recently took ULIP. Don't know what retail WL token refers to.
Thank you
I think the ULIP may help your cousin getting cc
Update here if your cousin's application is approved or rejected
It will help me to proceed further

You can get any card regardless of ur employment or unemployment.

Intentionally took ULIP for cc or another purpose
I am specifically referring to people who entered self employed as employment type in HDFC net banking profile, not employed vs unemployed. If you search within this forum, you can see several posts of people who are self employed struggling to get personal cards. But they didn't have any issues getting a business credit card. Only if you change your profile in HDFC net banking to salaried, you get pre-approved personal credit cards. Same case with C2C. You can verify by checking through this forum and also the T and C in the old MID HDFC pricing form. I have given link to one of the threads: https://www.technofino.in/community...how-to-get-millennia-as-first-hdfc-card.9396/ But there are many such posts in this forum. There are rare exceptions, were some users who closed their business cards and re-applied and got personal cards. Some requested via grievance redressal to change card variant from business to personal cards. But i have not seen any single user in this forum who got pre-approved personal cards when they entered self-employed in their HDFC net banking profile

My cousin took ULIP. He wasn't into it. But as usual with HDFC branches, they were hesitant in allotting locker without ULIP. So he took it. In AXIS, you can book locker online, but branch is too far.

I am specifically referring to people who entered self employed as employment type in HDFC net banking profile, not employed vs unemployed. If you search within this forum, you can see several posts of people who are self employed struggling to get personal cards. But they didn't have any issues getting a business credit card. Only if you change your profile in HDFC net banking to salaried, you get pre-approved personal credit cards.
Yeah, I agree on this.

Same case with C2C. You can verify by checking through this forum and also the T and C in the old MID HDFC pricing form.
Mine experience with C2C was quite different. Got a random call from 3rd party lady, who processes multiple bank's cards. First I hesitated to share personal details, but later took the risk. Applied for Millennia as C2C for 1.85L axis vistara. Got massive 10k limit 😭 though card was LTF.

Second case, same story got 1.29L limit.

Nothing related to employment, nor anyone asked including verification callers.

Yeah, I agree on this.

Mine experience with C2C was quite different. Got a random call from 3rd party lady, who processes multiple bank's cards. First I hesitated to share personal details, but later took the risk. Applied for Millennia as C2C for 1.85L axis vistara. Got massive 10k limit 😭 though card was LTF.

Second case, same story got 1.29L limit.

Nothing related to employment, nor anyone asked including verification callers.
10k? Is it possible have u ever asked hdfc for LE

View attachment 57794
Thank You for this updated MID. And ya... I will apply through the branch only.

View attachment 57794
And why did you apply for dcP when you could have applied for LTF RG? just curious

And why did you apply for dcP when you could have applied for LTF RG? just curious
It was for my cousin. He already has Visa, Mastercard and Amex. He might be moving to abroad soon, so he is looking for Diners variant. I have read in this forum that people who applied for DCP got Millenia Diners variant. He is anticipating that he at least gets Millenia Diners. HDFC being HDFC, you never know and he might even end up getting moneyback. He does not have any CIBIL hit in the past one year and doesn't mind if he wastes two CIBIL hits. He just wants to try :) .

Back