• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Turn off Notifications for member requests joining closed group

Hi @TechnoFino

Ever since I joined "Only Premium and Super Premium Cards Discussion" Closed group, I am getting a notification whenever someone is added to the group or has requested access.

I want to turn off only these notifications. Unable to find a setting anywhere to turn them off.

See Screenshot.

Thanks!

Attachments

• notifs.jpg
    notifs.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Notification Alerts can be turned on/off. Each member has ability to choose either Forum Alerts or Email. You can find this feature in group navigation.
  • Status Alerts. If this option is enabled, you will received notifications when a status posted in newsfeeds. This option only works when notification alerts are on.

• Notification Alerts can be turned on/off. Each member has ability to choose either Forum Alerts or Email. You can find this feature in group navigation.
  • Status Alerts. If this option is enabled, you will received notifications when a status posted in newsfeeds. This option only works when notification alerts are on.
@TechnoFino No effect of these settings. Please suggest

Yes you're right, but I think he can already see what is happening inside the group, after all he is the founder. 😂
I can, but I don't abuse my power... never checked any group by breaking privacy policies... I'll never do that. And infact I'll ask developer to make groups encrypted.

BTW, issue reported to the developer, they are working.

I can, but I don't abuse my power... never checked any group by breaking privacy policies... I'll never do that. And infact I'll ask developer to make groups encrypted.

BTW, issue reported to the developer, they are working.
This was just some fun from our side.
Please ignore it, and I would like to thank you for clarifying the honest and pure intention about the privacy policies.

I know if you had a wrong intention then you would have told that you don't have the power to see, but you accepted the truth and explained your position.

This is what I like and respect about you.
Thanks for taking initiatives for us. 😇

Back