• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

techt

TF Legend
Indian Bank visa Cards & 811 old physical DC

IMG_5746.jpeg IMG_5747.jpeg IMG_5745.jpeg
811 card looks like straight from Stanley Kubrick s movie.
shining stanley kubrick GIF

Riya Sharma

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Am I the only one who finds each of these cards beautiful and well designed? I wrong you posted in the wrong thread. :D
I guess they look tacky since there is too much going on, especially by modern design standards. Since design trends are constantly changing maybe after a decade we will look back at these and praise their groundbreaking designs.

Last edited:

anonymuos

TF Ace
I guess they look tacky since there is too much going on, especially by modern design standards. Since design trends are constantly changing maybe after a decade we will look back at these designs and praise their groundbreaking designs.
Ah that way, yes. Some of them are cluttered or the card design doesn't blend in with the logos and numbers

asahi

TF Premier
What I expected & what i got Kotak did very poor job on my cc what’s with those white dots. One of the ugliest physical cards IMG_5974.jpeg IMG_5976.jpeg

techt

TF Legend
Let's talk about the ugliest designs in the Credit Card game. Indian credit cards are to be prioritised but credit cards from all countries are fair game.

Some of my picks are attached below: icici-hpcl-super-saver-credit-card.jpg kotak-league-platinum-credit-card.jpg bob_select.jpg american-express-membership-rewards-credit-card-review.jpg images (1).jpeg images.jpeg Dubai-First-Royale-MasterCard.png
The last but one card has a high security feature. The booby trap will never allow prying eyes to peek on the CC number.