• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable add money to Paytm Wallet from Zomato

I am having a full kyc Amazon wallet, here are my questions - 1) Can I send money to someone's bank account using Amazon pay balance using bank account details or do i need qr or I cannot send money 2) can I pay through Amazon pay balance to any merchant at shop using qr code or not @TechnoFino @zealot
Yes, you can if your wallet was enabled. You will get UPI id as this (yourmobilenumber@amazonpay). You can send money to any UPI ID or Bank Account.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-04-18-32-42-30_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-04-18-32-42-30_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 18
Yes, you can if your wallet was enabled. You will get UPI id as this (yourmobilenumber@amazonpay). You can send money to any UPI ID or Bank Account.
That is yet not enabled for me... Full kyc account.... I don't know.. What is taking them so long.... I guess after the attck of credit card usage... They might have stopped furter rollout...

have u tried it as many people are reporting they are not getting to send money also does the reciever also need to have full kyc account ?

There is a way to do it. But Wallet UPI need for the payment. We cant use GV as usual.
I have wallet upi, full kyc. I can transfer to my account but I can't make cc payment directly from amazon. Can you please pm the trick or can highlight here too so

Back