• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to apply 10% discount offer for Landline/ Broadband bill payment on Airtel thanks app

prsnt_paul

TF Buzz
Hey, I'm having trouble using my Airtel Axis Bank credit card to pay my Landline/Broadband bill and get the 10% discount.
Has anyone tried paying BSNL/Jio broadband bills on the Airtel Thanks app using an Airtel Axis credit card?
I want to know if I'll still get the 10% off even if I don't apply the coupon code.

Attachments

• 20240613_161555.jpg
    20240613_161555.jpg
    698.1 KB · Views: 16

prsnt_paul

TF Buzz
I understand that the discount is not applied instantly. However, when paying electricity or gas bills, there is an option to apply a 10% code for that particular payment. This option is missing when paying landline/broadband bills.

Attachments

• 20240614_004648.jpg
    20240614_004648.jpg
    767.7 KB · Views: 10

nagaramarao

TF Buzz
Hey, I'm having trouble using my Airtel Axis Bank credit card to pay my Landline/Broadband bill and get the 10% discount.
Has anyone tried paying BSNL/Jio broadband bills on the Airtel Thanks app using an Airtel Axis credit card?
I want to know if I'll still get the 10% off even if I don't apply the coupon code.
Sir.. did u get jio in the list?? I searched but could not find. Can u help me with screenshot for jio broadband/landline.

agrprashant

TF Select
VIP Lounge
FinTech Founder/Co-Founder
I understand that the discount is not applied instantly. However, when paying electricity or gas bills, there is an option to apply a 10% code for that particular payment. This option is missing when paying landline/broadband bills.
Theoretically the cashback on utilities using the Airtel Thanks app is a card feature, so it should give you the cashback even though it's not mentioned on the UI. But I have seen some cases around of Airtel Axis cashback not being credited.

I would still give it a try.