• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to apply Federal Bank Credit Card

pradeepG

TF Premier
i am trying to apply for Federal Bank Credit Card since many days, but it is always saying "Kindly try with mobile number linked to your Aadhar." whereas i am applying with my aadhaar linked number itself.

When i go to aadhaar panel > Authentication History it shows as Authentication : Failure & Error Code : 100 & Auth Modality : Demographic.

Has anyone faced same issue? What can be done to resolve? Experts Please Help.

This application was from laptop+browser. Once tried with mobile too. same error.
then something wrong with application mobile number, which is not same as aadhar linked number.

backend fetch the aadhar linked number, might get last 4 digits not same as application mobile number.

Check fresh application instead continuing same application or wait 2 months.

Do drop mail to support once.

i am trying to apply for Federal Bank Credit Card since many days, but it is always saying "Kindly try with mobile number linked to your Aadhar." whereas i am applying with my aadhaar linked number itself.

When i go to aadhaar panel > Authentication History it shows as Authentication : Failure & Error Code : 100 & Auth Modality : Demographic.

Has anyone faced same issue? What can be done to resolve? Experts Please Help.
I am also facing the same issue

Back