• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Activation issues federal bank credit card

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So I had applied for a federal bank credit form their website, they approved and send the signet varient but it's instructions say to activate using fedmobile app, there is no other option.

I earlier had Fi and Jupiter account which I closed last year.

But I currently don't have any active federal bank account to be able to login into their mobile app, also mailed the same to federal bank customer care they are also clue less.

If anyone else face similar issues in past how they got resolved??

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So I had applied for a federal bank credit form their website, they approved and send the signet varient but it's instructions say to activate using fedmobile app, there is no other option.

I earlier had Fi and Jupiter account which I closed last year.

But I currently don't have any active federal bank account to be able to login into their mobile app, also mailed the same to federal bank customer care they are also clue less.

If anyone else face similar issues in past how they got resolved??
So, one challenge is finished (i.e. getting the card) and now onto the next challenge i.e. how to activate the card?
not sure how many more chalenges to face ... Best wishes ..

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So, one challenge is finished (i.e. getting the card) and now onto the next challenge i.e. how to activate the card?
not sure how many more chalenges to face ... Best wishes ..
Cheery on the cake is there is one number mentioned on envelope to activate using IVR and when trying to call on that, voila "number doesn't exist" and call drops.

It's genuinely apt to be renamed as FedUp bank, if it were not for some direct discount on MMT wouldn't have even bothered with them.

When I was using Fi & Jupiter, this bank decided to block my debit cards and those app guys are clueless as to why their partner bank is having mood swings 🤬, closed both the account out of frustration.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Cheery on the cake is there is one number mentioned on envelope to activate using IVR and when trying to call on that, voila "number doesn't exist" and call drops.

It's genuinely apt to be renamed as FedUp bank, if it were not for some direct discount on MMT wouldn't have even bothered with them.

When I was using Fi & Jupiter, this bank decided to block my debit cards and those app guys are clueless as to why their partner bank is having mood swings 🤬, closed both the account out of frustration.
So you basically know what you getting into.. !! In this case we can't blame Fed-up Bank really!!
Probably you must have thought give them a second chance..

Last edited:

elishsodhi

TF Buzz
I got the same issue while activating the card. I called the IVR number mentioned on the Card and it's activated now. Even a pin is generated.
Luckily I have the FI account, so able to get into the app using the account number and add credit card
But it's really a pain in the *** process. I think if things do not change. I will use the welcome offer and will close the card after 3 months

Pravas

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got the same issue while activating the card. I called the IVR number mentioned on the Card and it's activated now. Even a pin is generated.
Luckily I have the FI account, so able to get into the app using the account number and add credit card
But it's really a pain in the *** process. I think if things do not change. I will use the welcome offer and will close the card after 3 months
I am also able to login to fed mobile but with view only mode via Jupiter account. But it is not letting me add the credit card as it's view only mode. It is asking for debit card details to move to full access mode but when adding the Jupiter debit card and pin it is saying invalid details.

How did you login to full access view ?

I'm also facing same issue. My celesta card got approved, but in the welcome mail, activate your card CTA redirecting to mobile app to access.
There's no option only to login via credit card details.

Also, to enable transaction mode, we need either netbanking / debit card neither of which I have coz I only have an fed bank account in IndMoney. Have access number but no netbanking/debit card.

Need some help here!

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm also facing same issue. My celesta card got approved, but in the welcome mail, activate your card CTA redirecting to mobile app to access.
There's no option only to login via credit card details.

Also, to enable transaction mode, we need either netbanking / debit card neither of which I have coz I only have an fed bank account in IndMoney. Have access number but no netbanking/debit card.

Need some help here!
Try adding the card in cred after the otp entering the txn will fail, wait few minutes you'll receive a call from FedUp bank, now on the call activate the online transactions, it worked for me, I don't have any fi/jupiter etc accounts, only a cc.

After activation is completed you can call the regular customer care and ask for things like, current outstanding balance, due date etc.

They have brings us back to 2005s era without netbanking and smartphones, anything do by call or email or physical branch visit. 😂😂