• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to apply new Axis Card from App

GoodGuy

TF Buzz
Hi , Whenever i am opening app , And clicking on Apply Now for credit card . I am getting the below screen

Looks like you already have an existing Axis Bank credit card with exciting offers. To avail these offers please visit https://www.axisbank.com/grab-deals?bankingchannel=Credit-Card

Please note : I only have 2 Axis bank Credit Cards , that also i applied from the web. (without logged in)...Any solution?

Attachments

• axis.png
    axis.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: SSV

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hi , Whenever i am opening app , And clicking on Apply Now for credit card . I am getting the below screen

Looks like you already have an existing Axis Bank credit card with exciting offers. To avail these offers please visit https://www.axisbank.com/grab-deals?bankingchannel=Credit-Card

Please note : I only have 2 Axis bank Credit Cards , that also i applied from the web. (without logged in)...Any solution?
I assume you don't have a savings account with Axis Bank. This is a known issue. You can either open an account with them or try applying through their website.

GoodGuy

TF Buzz
I assume you don't have a savings account with Axis Bank. This is a known issue. You can either open an account with them or try applying through their website.
yes, i don't have savings account with axis....Also , when applied through web application
it asks : Are you an existing bank customer : Yes/No
Do i need to select Yes or No ? pls let me know
(when applying my 2nd credit card , i had selected "yes" and somehow it was declined and again approved after some time)

Das.N

TF Ace
yes, i don't have savings account with axis....Also , when applied through web application
(when applying my 2nd credit card , i had selected "yes" and somehow it was declined and again approved after some time)
If you have a card with them , you are already a customer, and you should select "yes"

Das.N

TF Ace
If you have one card you could negotiate with customer care for another card you want. They approve sometimes without any new application

Last edited:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Select 'No' and then click 'Apply.' If you have a Savings account, you may choose 'Yes'.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

As you are a credit card ONLY customer, you won't get any pre apporved offers. in the app.

Options for you to get a new card:

1)
To apply from the web / App .. you need to choose as a non existng customer*.Tthe procedure would be a normal, cibil hit, verification, decsion etc)

( *AX#S has a weird defintion of exsiting customer i.e. they only count their SB account customers as their existing customer)

2) Call CC and ask if there are any pre approved CC offers, if there are some, choose the one you want.. In this case , approcal is instant and no cibil hit.

All the best

GoodGuy

TF Buzz
Oh that is weird that CC holders have to select NO for existing customers.. then it will be like a new application (fill form , kyc , approval.... )
Thanks for the help guys :)

Dharm

TF Premier
Yes , it happend to me once,.. speaking from experience
I am also in same boat, have 2 Axis card but not getting offer for 3rd card, looks like need to try with customer care is better option, so that no cibil hit occur, my 2nd card was also taken in same way.

Although was not aware, that this is best method to take card for existing CC holder.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am also in same boat, have 2 Axis card but not getting offer for 3rd card, looks like need to try with customer care is better option, so that no cibil hit occur, my 2nd card was also taken in same way
Yes correct. Now I opened Liberty account 45 days ago. I got all pre approved cards offered except for Reserve.
I just took samsung Infinit card it is on the way

Martius

TF Premier
Axis Neo is being offered as LTF to me but i see no use of the card as such but provided their value chart which states 250 voucher of Amazon, Zomato & Blinkit and also 100% cashback of upto 300 on utility bill payment I won’t mind taking the card and keeping it aside.

Can anyone verify about the vouchers worth 750 and 300 utility bill payment cashback?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Axis Neo is being offered as LTF to me but i see no use of the card as such but provided their value chart which states 250 voucher of Amazon, Zomato & Blinkit and also 100% cashback of upto 300 on utility bill payment I won’t mind taking the card and keeping it aside.

Can anyone verify about the vouchers worth 750 and 300 utility bill payment cashback?
Will you keep posting the same question in every Axis thread until you get your answer? 🤣

Aryan Malhotra

TF Premier