• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to apply PNB CC online[Video]

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Couldn't find any resources that match my issue, so posting,

Trying to apply in PNB CC from last couple of weeks in their website https://apply.pnbcard.in/
Steps followed for Non account holder.

1. Enter pan card, mobile number, email address, submit.
2. Page told to Resume application, luckily there is a Resume application button.
3. In resume application, it ask for mobile number again, OTP received, enter and submit.
4. Again back to step 1, site showing again the apply page, ok repeat step 1.
5. Step2
6. Step 3
7. Step 4
8. Step 1... And goes on... Forever..

Tested the same thing in my mobile, laptop, iPad, same things everywhere.

Attachments

• VN20230304_154230.mp4
    7.6 MB

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
bro everytime you try it will hit Cibil again and again.
Are you sure? Just entering pan and going to next page I don't think they hit cibil immediately, that too in PNB? Am getting page not found error in laptop, the loop goes in mobile only. I probably suspect the issue is, no service is working after OTP.

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Are you sure? Just entering pan and going to next page I don't think they hit cibil immediately, that too in PNB? Am getting page not found error in laptop, the loop goes in mobile only. I probably suspect the issue is, no service is working after OTP.
personal experience.. not sure at which step it hits cibil but it does hit everytime you try to apply

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
No CIBIL hit, i am also facing this issue and entered PAN 3,4 times...CIBIL hits once you upload documents

Shiladitya

TF Buzz
Hello,

I'm trying to apply for a credit card on the PNB website. I do not have a bank account with them, so I'm being asked to input my phone number, email and pan details.

After submitting those, I'm being asked to resume my application and input the mobile otp.

However, after submitting the otp, the page is redirecting to the previous page repeatedly.

Is this an issue with the website or am I making any mistake?

Please help.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Hello,

I'm trying to apply for a credit card on the PNB website. I do not have a bank account with them, so I'm being asked to input my phone number, email and pan details.

After submitting those, I'm being asked to resume my application and input the mobile otp.

However, after submitting the otp, the page is redirecting to the previous page repeatedly.

Is this an issue with the website or am I making any mistake?

Please help.
It is glitch from PNB side..
Such issues are already discussed. Visit below link

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
It is glitch from PNB side..
Such issues are already discussed. Visit below link

Merge it.

Reactions: Rkr