• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to do transaction with SBI Cashback credit card at Amazon website and Application only.

BeingPramod

TF Select
I am facing first time this odd error " This card is temporarily unavailable for payment. Please use another card " while doing any transaction with AMAZON, When choosing the payment option as SBI Cashback Credit Card This card is temporarily unavailable for payment. Please use another card. I have tried transactions with other websites and their cashback card is working smoothly. Can you guys check and confirm here? Is it some kind of devaluation or what? I can use my credit card at the online site but what is the issue here?
PF-

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-05-29 at 5.58.41 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-29 at 5.58.41 PM (1).jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 24
I am facing first time this odd error " This card is temporarily unavailable for payment. Please use another card " while doing any transaction with AMAZON, When choosing the payment option as SBI Cashback Credit Card This card is temporarily unavailable for payment. Please use another card. I have tried transactions with other websites and their cashback card is working smoothly. Can you guys check and confirm here? Is it some kind of devaluation or what? I can use my credit card at the online site but what is the issue here?
PF-
Same for me

Back