• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy RuPay Gift Card & get 5% SBI Cashback Credit Card (no extra charges) (personally verified)

Why you said to not buy 10 rs Prepaid card? I placed an order of the same amount yesterday.
LOL, paheli baat toh karna he kyun tha Rs10 ka. Mai already verify kar chuka hu delivered karte hai upto 20 days me. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2nd thing, read FAQ -
What is the minimum & maximum amount that can be loaded on the Gift Card for gifting?

The Prezzy Gift Card can be loaded with a minimum amount of INR.100 to maximum amount of INR.10,000 per card.

3rd thing, merchant site pe bhi likha hua hai - "Prezzy Card allows you to top up your prepaid gift card with any amount between INR 100 and INR 5,000."

When everything is clearly written here, why try for Rs. 10? Why try without any reason? If it's not generated later, you will give a negative review unnecessarily. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've already verified with Rs. 100, so just do that. If there's a problem with Rs100 denomination, then that's a different matter.

LOL, paheli baat toh karna he kyun tha Rs10 ka. Mai already verify kar chuka hu delivered karte hai upto 20 days me. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2nd thing, read FAQ -
What is the minimum & maximum amount that can be loaded on the Gift Card for gifting?

The Prezzy Gift Card can be loaded with a minimum amount of INR.100 to maximum amount of INR.10,000 per card.

3rd thing, merchant site pe bhi likha hua hai - "Prezzy Card allows you to top up your prepaid gift card with any amount between INR 100 and INR 5,000."

When everything is clearly written here, why try for Rs. 10? Why try without any reason? If it's not generated later, you will give a negative review unnecessarily. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've already verified with Rs. 100, so just do that. If there's a problem with Rs100 denomination, then that's a different matter.
Ab maine thori utna product details dekha, tab tak to maine is post me bhi mentioned wala nahi dekha tha woh to tumhare X wale link pe gya to dekha tha DD pe.

Back