• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to get HSBC Credit Card after numerous attempts

Hi,

I have tried to attain HSBC Platinum Visa Credit Card, which come as a Life Time Free. However, my application has failed to go process due to add-on card which I have.

But, I tried to apply through Physical Application form, and provided my income documents and Bank Statements. Additionally, I completed my Video KYC too. But, after enquiry I found that again my Application got rejected.

HSBC remains one of the few Credit Cards which I have failed to procure. Can someone please help me with a reliable process which can finally provide me with the Platinum Visa Credit Card.

jeat001

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I applied for the HSBC Cashback on 7th April and it got rejected due to area not serviceable. I waited for 30 days but still the application shows the same error why reapplying. Does anyone know when does HSBC actually resets its rejected application?
Wait for at least 90 days. Then try again. Sometimes it may take upto 180 days to cool off for specific rejections defined by HSBC.

harshgupta940

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
What's the error you are seeing???
If you want visa platinum of hsbc i can help
No I want HSBC Cashback.
The error is in the screenshot attached.
Wait for at least 90 days. Then try again. Sometimes it may take upto 180 days to cool off for specific rejections defined by HSBC.
90 days is too much for this silly rejection I feel.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240509-184904~2.png
    Screenshot_20240509-184904~2.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 15

harshgupta940

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
HSBC Bank cc sabse easily mila mujhe
Applied today with office address and now the process was smooth. Vkyc is pending as apparently they have some weird process that they give you the vkyc link just after submitting the application but the representative doesn't get the application form until you are reached by a RM from HSBC and then you need to proceed with the VKYC.

So currently just waiting for the call.

Also wanted to know do you get the CashKaro reward as I applied through its link. It was showing INR 2500 reward in 72 hrs.

They will NOT APPROVE for Self Employed - as a rule. But, there could be exceptipns if the applicant has a SB/CA/CC account and is recommended by the BM.

Cards are currently being approved Only for the Salaried. Bank statement must show salary credits - last 6 months minimum - with the word SALARY in the description column of the statement.

These rules apply even in c-2-c applications.

The above are the parameters got from my 4 interactions with their processing teams, floor manager n others.

RadTheCrab

TF Buzz
No I want HSBC Cashback.
The error is in the screenshot attached.

90 days is too much for this silly rejection I feel.
My application was also rejected the first time I applied because of the same unserviceable area reason.

Do as it says in the screenshot, apply after 30 days. Remember to enter different residential address the next time you apply because they'll reject it again if you enter the same unserviceable location.

anonymuos

TF Ace
What if I don't have salary slip but can provide ITR.... Will I get HSBC card then?
No you must have savings account with 1.5L balance maintained for a few months/years and then maybe they will consider ITR for self-employed. I've tried. Whereas my neighbor who's salaried but having ITR way less than me but a salary slip to show got HSBC Platinum LTF very easily years ago and almost was about to close it until I stopped her. Since then I decided to avoid wasting time on this retarded bank.

harshgupta940

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
They will NOT APPROVE for Self Employed - as a rule. But, there could be exceptipns if the applicant has a SB/CA/CC account and is recommended by the BM.

Cards are currently being approved Only for the Salaried. Bank statement must show salary credits - last 6 months minimum - with the word SALARY in the description column of the statement.

These rules apply even in c-2-c applications.

The above are the parameters got from my 4 interactions with their processing teams, floor manager n others.
My vkyc is done but I submitted the latest salary slip and the 1 month bank statement. Also I verified my account using account aggregator as well.

Are there still chances of getting a rejection?