• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to pay Airtel bills via Payzapp/Axis Ace using Gpay offers

isunil1612

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

I am unable to make bill payments for my Airtel broadband and post paid connections via Payzapp or Google pay bill payment methods. Until last month, I was paying bills using these methods to avail 10/5 % returns somehow am now facing issues.

Just wanted to check whether there are more people facing issues and what is the way out? Support teams for Payzapp, Airtel..they seem to rule out any issues from their end.

Thanks in advance.

yea... same problem for many axis ace holders & also payzapp user
I tried to contact Payzapp, Airtel, Googlepay and Axis teams for the issue. Payzapp team said there is no issue from their end. Axis said they are having some issues which they have reported to backend technical team, so seemed aware of the issue.

Airtel team also mentioned that for a subset of users who are on one bill plan they have recently made changes which will stop payments thru 3rd party apps, so payzapp and googlepay etc wont work. To pay one has to go via Airtel thanks app. However no formal communication received.

Lets see what Axis comes back with.

I tried to contact Payzapp, Airtel, Googlepay and Axis teams for the issue. Payzapp team said there is no issue from their end. Axis said they are having some issues which they have reported to backend technical team, so seemed aware of the issue.

Airtel team also mentioned that for a subset of users who are on one bill plan they have recently made changes which will stop payments thru 3rd party apps, so payzapp and googlepay etc wont work. To pay one has to go via Airtel thanks app. However no formal communication received.

Lets see what Axis comes back with.
Have to wait for more days

Back