• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Unable to save DCB in Ola cabs

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi ,

I was trying to add my HDFC DCB credit card in Ola cabs as credit card payment option.
It deducts 1Rs for validation. But it fails to add DCB in saved cards.

Anyone else faced this issue with DCB ?

demigox

TF Buzz
I have saved my DCB in the Ola app. When the ride starts, you'll get an option to make the payment. Click on it and in the list of cards click on add a new card. Add your Diners card, and click on the checkbox to save it. Once payment is successful, the card will be saved.

I had done this a few months back so there may be slight change in the interface but the principle should remain same.

haroldh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have saved my DCB in the Ola app. When the ride starts, you'll get an option to make the payment. Click on it and in the list of cards click on add a new card. Add your Diners card, and click on the checkbox to save it. Once payment is successful, the card will be saved.

I had done this a few months back so there may be slight change in the interface but the principle should remain same.
So we have to select cash at first?

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not necessarily. You may have any other payment option selected while requesting the ride. But as soon as the ride starts, change your payment method and add Diners card.
Tried changing the payment method midride. Doesn't work. Once selected cash as payment method... Tried paying thru cc midride... Payment gets deducted from card, but instantly gets reversed. So not working with DCB for me atleast.

demigox

TF Buzz
Tried changing the payment method midride. Doesn't work. Once selected cash as payment method... Tried paying thru cc midride... Payment gets deducted from card, but instantly gets reversed. So not working with DCB for me atleast.
That shouldn't happen. I'm travelling to airport tomorrow - I'll try again and update here.