• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to transfer 30k Edge reward points (Burgundy account)

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi I got 30k Edge rewards from Samsung infinite but they didnt go into the Magnus Burgundy pool (I have 36 MB points, 30,068 ER Points)

Based on other threads I have read, other burgundy users have redeemed the 30k points they got from samsung infinite....how?

I went through many other threads too where these points get stuck....but till the last post in those threads nobody was able to answer the question...example thread

How do I get these points transfered to the MB points bucket?
@m4b @Wealth is my birth right!

I haven't faced this situation yet as I have enough points in the MB bucket to shell out first.
@Dragon_slayer @drsel can help.
I think @sahilgulati5 shared a trick that you have to spend somehow to get 300 MB points, in your case 300-23 = 227 MB points and burn at once. After that, you can use the ER bucket.

I haven't faced this situation yet as I have enough points in the MB bucket to shell out first.
@Dragon_slayer @drsel can help.
I think @sahilgulati5 shared a trick that you have to spend somehow to get 300 MB points, in your case 300-23 = 227 MB points and burn at once. After that, you can use the ER bucket.
Nonetheless, as per the recent information, they told me that the issue would be fixed on 31st July a few days ago. It's 2nd Aug now 💀
Will ask them tomorrow, let's see

Nonetheless, as per the recent information, they told me that the issue would be fixed on 31st July a few days ago. It's 2nd Aug now 💀
Will ask them tomorrow, let's see
I was reading some older threads....seems this deadline extension has been going on since feb....so probability of fix is really low....i thought samsung points were being credited to magnus points based on forum posts but no they are not

@m4b so do you have your samsung points still stuck in the ER bucket too?

@sahilgulati5 saab can you share the post with the trick if any?

I was reading some older threads....seems this deadline extension has been going on since feb....so probability of fix is really low....i thought samsung points were being credited to magnus points based on forum posts but no they are not

You are correct! I remember even @Dragon_slayer is on the same boat when we talked about this 🤣
He got the 30K ER points in the ER bucket a few days ago.

@m4b so do you have your samsung points still stuck in the ER bucket too?

Will share once I get the points again right now stuck with just 294 M4B points and 0 ER points from July 10th. There is no trick actually it’s simple “edit the value on transfer partner side”

Hi I got 30k Edge rewards from Samsung infinite but they didnt go into the Magnus Burgundy pool (I have 36 MB points, 30,068 ER Points)

Based on other threads I have read, other burgundy users have redeemed the 30k points they got from samsung infinite....how?

I went through many other threads too where these points get stuck....but till the last post in those threads nobody was able to answer the question...example thread

How do I get these points transfered to the MB points bucket?
@m4b @Wealth is my birth right!
Bro actually what i heard from their card sourcing team is that w e f Aug Axis Bank has started bucket in all points earned to respective redemption value only
I mean now i cant withdraw my select card points at 5:4 even if I hold Magnus for Burgundy account
I can move select card earnings at 5:2 only
How i knew is that i spoke to card ppl to get Samsung card for 30k points by closing select card they said so
But again it may have some loopholes Axis Bank wont test anything properly before implementing
Lets see if anyone confirm i also will take Samsung infinite for magnus card fee compensation 35400/-😉

Back