• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Unable to transfer points from Travel Edge! OTP issue.

atulsingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,

When I'm trying to transfer points to axis partners its sending OTP to unkown email id. It's showing "@und**" .
🧐

Also, my phone number is not visible on the text. (where i shows otp sent to this number)
So, I' not getting OTP on phone or on email! Has anyone faced this issue before!!??

As Usual Travel edge guys are clueless. Though ive sent them all the details.

Really appreciate all the help. WhatsApp Image 2023-06-16 at 1.57.25 PM - Copy.jpeg
Thanks

Last edited:
My case if finally sorted, after tonnes of calls, emails and followups.
How long did it take you? Since It's been 7 days of calls and emails and my issue is still not resolved. And today's the last day. So wondering if they don't fix the issue EOD today, what can I even do then? I already was in talks for burgundy since I already met the criteria. But if this is how it goes, I would first wanna get all this sorted before going there.

Update on this, just contacted them again and they told me that the issue is already highlighted and they want me to wait till 6 PM today and then try by 9 PM again. What if it doesn't work and even after that does work, if the transaction fails, what then? Can I complain to anyone else, since Axis would simply say no to any of my requests after today. So wondering.

does anyone have any resolution for this? I have been calling traveledge support multiple times in the past few weeks and they just keep saying its been escalated to the backend tech team but their promises are of no good. They are useless and has no power to make any changes. The won't connect me to the backend team saying they dont have a phone or email (which is BS). There's only almost a week for devaluation and I don't think this issue is going to get resolved as this could be Axis's strategy to lower their losses, by screwing up our reward points by not giving us access to redeem the same.Does anyone know the process to rasie this with RBI ombudsman? I've seen this website https://cms.rbi.org.in/cms/indexpage.html#engIt says we need to reach out after 30 days, and if we wait for it, will be in September, after which the points would be pretty useless with such high devaluation
did you find any resolution? My RM said if you take card from airport they usually put some random email and mobile to just complete the process. Even after the RM updated my number and email in the backend it is not resolved. :/ Disappointed with axis bank big time

Update on this, just contacted them again and they told me that the issue is already highlighted and they want me to wait till 6 PM today and then try by 9 PM again. What if it doesn't work and even after that does work, if the transaction fails, what then? Can I complain to anyone else, since Axis would simply say no to any of my requests after today. So wondering.
Another update on this. Received a reply from travel edge support and apparently they have updated my details on their backend. And voila, I was able to link and transfer my points. Which is good I guess. So if anyone else is having issues and have reported it to axis, try now. They seem to be doing it on mass right now.

Hello Everyone,

When I'm trying to transfer points to axis partners its sending OTP to unkown email id. It's showing "@und**" .
🧐

Also, my phone number is not visible on the text. (where i shows otp sent to this number)
So, I' not getting OTP on phone or on email! Has anyone faced this issue before!!??

As Usual Travel edge guys are clueless. Though ive sent them all the details.

Really appreciate all the help.View attachment 20085
Thanks
Im having this exact same issue since 3 weeks now. Complained escalated to traveledge but they have absolutely no idea kn how to fix this. Whenecer i call they say their systems are down. Useless bank and useless services. Im trying to cancell all my links with axis, just need to get those existing miles off it and then will submite for cancellation of all ccs and savi gs account. Have had enough with this beggar bank.
Anyone else has this issue?

Back