• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
Reach RBI ombusdman and they will know their place. Axis Bank did the same to me. Sales executives made 3 hard enquires within a month and I didn't get any notification from CIBIL too. Got to know only when my credit score went down by 20-30 pts. Took Axis bank for a ride and show them their place even without ombudsman. So either make Bank's manager life hell or reach RBI. Here I think, you don't even hold any connection with RBL so move to RBI.
Yes I don't have any relation with this bank, and now will never create any too in future 🥱🤡

Approach RBI, they will get on thier knees and remove your enquiry
I got my enquiry removed for bms play card which was rejected in the first step only without any valid reason by going to the RBI

I tried settling the case amicably as I'm a banker myself and don't want kalesh but these guys were giving mixed answers and thier attitude was lax, the entire fiasco over mail and calls took more than 2 months after which I took the decision to lodge a formal complain, also seeked compensation of 50k :P
What happened then finally?

@D₹V Sir, I have a query regarding IDFC wealth account. Today I went to nearest IDFC first branch to open account and asked them for Wealth Account but they said they can't open directly even with 10L initial funding as it is not feasible. But somehow Manager agreed to open Select account with 3L balance after I insist. In next few days after getting Select Welcome Kit, I will put 7.5L more so as to get Wealth upgrade. Bank suggested to keep balance for two to three months minimum but is there any way I can get upgraded before that like in 10-15 days or even 30 days will be okay. Yet to get a RM for my account. Will contact him once it gets allotted.

Any help will be appreciated. :)
Yes, we need to wait for 3 months before the Wealth upgrade can be taken. I am also, waiting for the same currently my account was converted to Select in June 14 so I can request the upgrade on 14th Sept for Wealth as per my BM.
As you opened the account in July add your extra 7.5L in the next Quarter starting and then your MAB will be 10L.
Yes, you can directly open a Wealth Account with 10L IF. It will take around 3-4 weeks for the whole process to complete.

I read TnC last week and understood every account variant they offer but here some people were saying they got it directly so asked the query.

As select directly opened today, ready to wait then for Wealth. :)
Congratulations on select, maintain 10L AMB for wealth upgrade 😬

Back