• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Union bank adhar fraud

Kumar93196

TF Ace
Hi folks

Recently one of my known got scammed.
He received the message from bank of cash withdrawal using AEPS(adhar based fingerprint withdrawal). 4700 and 3000 has been withdrawn from his account. While he contacted with customer care they blocked the my relatives bank account. And while blocking they told that his account is linked with someone else's adhar.
And other person using that to withdraw funds.

Customer care is saying that he need to visit home branch to give the complaint. He resides in delhi and his home branch is in mumbai. And he's a daily wager he can't afford to travel that much....

So i am asking what should he do now....?

Hi folks

He received the message from bank of cash withdrawal using AEPS(adhar based fingerprint withdrawal). 4700 and 3000 has been withdrawn from his account. While he contacted with customer care they blocked the my relatives bank account. And while blocking they told that his account is linked with someone else's adhar.

Customer care is saying that he need to visit home branch to give the complaint. He resides in delhi and his home branch is in mumbai. And he's a daily wager he can't afford to travel that much....

Do a complaint against bank in RBI

He went to nearest branch to connect regarding this issue they told him to visit the home branch and write a written complaint there.

I told him to knock on RBI's door

Hi folks

RBI Ombudsman. Definitely a ignorance issue from Union Bank. They should definitely compensate him

Back