• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Union Bank RUPAY SELECT - East wing Adani Lounge at Mumbai T2 International

Just a quick note to share some information regarding lounge access.

Eterna have the highest number of lounges i.e. 67. In comparison, the ICICI Emerald, HDFC Infinia, AXIS Magnus, and Yes Marquee cards have between 52 and 55 lounges each.

The common factor between all cards is that they are Visa Infinite.

Just a quick note to share some information regarding lounge access.

Eterna have the highest number of lounges i.e. 67. In comparison, the ICICI Emerald, HDFC Infinia, AXIS Magnus, and Yes Marquee cards have between 52 and 55 lounges each.

The common factor between all cards is that they are Visa Infinite.
I see, what about in comparison with Diners, Rupay and Priority Pass

I would like to take up Eterna someday, but apart from lounge access i don't see much value in paying almost 3k for it,
Btw kudos to those who got this LTF as it's quite difficult, there's this guy on another thread who's actually trying to arm twist BOB into turning his Eterna into LTF

I would like to take up Eterna someday, but apart from lounge access i don't see much value in paying almost 3k for it,
Btw kudos to those who got this LTF as it's quite difficult, there's this guy on another thread who's actually trying to arm twist BOB into turning his Eterna into LTF
3.75% on online spends upyo 40k a month and 1% extra if you spend 5L in a year
Second only to SBI CB

Mission Impossible : BOB Version

1. highest reward points ....... 2. coming up soon with 4 or 8 International lounge access in a year

3.75% on online spends upyo 40k a month and 1% extra if you spend 5L in a year
Second only to SBI CB
1. highest reward points ....... 2. coming up soon with 4 or 8 International lounge access in a year
I suppose,
but for me between Amex Plat Travel for everything, Tata Neu Infinity for UPI and DCB PVC for when Amex doesn't work,
i really don't have any spend left to put on any other card,

I suppose getting a Visa card with good reward rate would be nice for places where Amex and Diners don't work, but for these are quite few and far in between, doesn't justify a 3k card
Btw I'm getting swiggy card LTF but not taking it as i see no use case of it

Wow 2.5L is the fee wavier criteria for this card, i should look into getting this card

I couldn't get it when i applied for BOB card online around a yr ago, what's the eligibility criteria for it ?
Less than DCB
So I'm assuming both of you are lucky few who got Eterna LTF ?
Mine is LTF but have spent 5L and 2.5L each year after getting it
BoB has good instant discounts - once my friend ordered some phone on flopkart which had 3k instant discount on BoB and I got 1.5k cashback for her purchase

Less than DCB

Mine is LTF but have spent 5L and 2.5L each year after getting it
BoB has good instant discounts - once my friend ordered some phone on flopkart which had 3k instant discount on BoB and I got 1.5k cashback for her purchase
From the last few months... BOB is all over the internet.

Amazon, Flipkart, Jio, Myntra, Big Basket, EaseMyTrip, Goibibo, Yatra, Zepto, Zomato, and many more.

Back