• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unknown enquiry from early salary

zaid_2913

TF Premier
Contributor
Today i received notification from CIBIL regarding new lender enquiry, when i checked my cibil report there is enquiry form early salary for personal loan. But i have not applied anything. I checked in google regarding early salary it is part of fibe. Can anyone guide how to remove this from CIBIL. How to know if they have opened any account after the cibil check.

Today i received notification from CIBIL regarding new lender enquiry, when i checked my cibil report there is enquiry form early salary for personal loan. But i have not applied anything. I checked in google regarding early salary it is part of fibe. Can anyone guide how to remove this from CIBIL. How to know if they have opened any account after the cibil check.

I also got a loan enquiry from Early Salary.

Till the enquiry in my CIBIL report, I didnt even know what Early Salary or Fibe was.

I sent an email requesting to remove unauthorized enquiry and they claim that I applied for the loan, hence the enquiry and they wont remove it.... 🤯

Clearly data has been sold by third party, they mentioned Finbuddha as their aggregator channel.

I also got a loan enquiry from Early Salary.

Till the enquiry in my CIBIL report, I didnt even know what Early Salary or Fibe was.

I sent an email requesting to remove unauthorized enquiry and they claim that I applied for the loan, hence the enquiry and they wont remove it.... 🤯

Clearly data has been sold by third party, they mentioned Finbuddha as their aggregator channel.
For me they mentioned DIGITMOENY. Will check with them.

I got an inquiry from EarlySalary in CIBIL on 5-Feb . I am also getting messages about a pending application. Receiving calls offering loan as well.

This is for the first time I am hearing about such an app. I have never used any pay later or similar services. Clearly, they bought a bunch of user data recently and hence the spike in these unsolicited inquiries.

There should be a lock for CIBIL inquiries, unless the user approves it should not be made.
They have all date pan mobile number do etc . Banks employee are sold users data to these companies. So better never responded to unknown IVR or click on links. If you respond to IVR or click link they enquire on CIBIL many time without OTP also

They have all date pan mobile number do etc . Banks employee are sold users data to these companies. So better never responded to unknown IVR or click on links. If you respond to IVR or click link they enquire on CIBIL many time without OTP also
This got me thinking. I probably got a few calls from IVRs and I disconnect immediately once I realize that it is a robocall. I also saw that some of the SMSs were from WeCredit and they seem to be a phoney front end for Fibe.

I have also faced this in the past but at that time I was not aware of RBIO and didn't complaint. My CIBIL shows 7 active loans but I actually have only one, Uni Paycheck. Rest all are zero balance and not applied by me at any point of time. I don't bother about these as it gives me a good credit mix and most likely has a positive impact on my CIBIL score.

Anyone complained to RBI regarding this, what’s the best way forward.
I did complain to RBI. They closed it without appeal stating that EarlySalary made the inquiry based on the request which came through one of their partners :( . No more details provided. Hats off to RBI to spend on spamming messages and tv ads about online security, but didn't bother to assist a customer reporting fraud - someone could be impersonating and taking a loan on my behalf. Note: I contacted EArlySalary (Fine) directly and WeCredit . WC told me that the information was received from a third party which they are not willing to share. :mad: . Now, no more avenues to complain other than going to cyber police. I don't have time and energy to run behind it.
1719834122974.png
1719833908357.png
1719833965840.png

I did complain to RBI. They closed it without appeal stating that EarlySalary made the inquiry based on the request which came through one of their partners :( . No more details provided. Hats off to RBI to spend on spamming messages and tv ads about online security, but didn't bother to assist a customer reporting fraud - someone could be impersonating and taking a loan on my behalf. Note: I contacted EArlySalary (Fine) directly and WeCredit . WC told me that the information was received from a third party which they are not willing to share. :mad: . Now, no more avenues to complain other than going to cyber police. I don't have time and energy to run behind it.
View attachment 59413
View attachment 59411
View attachment 59412
You can file FIR online. Try reopening the RBIO complaint. Sometimes the person reviewing the case is off. They have to provide some proof of consent. If they say they have used your mobile number, some SMS / IVR validation proof must be present with them.

Back