• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unreliable Banking: My Experience with IDFC Bank

Gabbar.Singh

TF Select
The frequent restriction of debit functionality on my savings account with IDFC Bank has become a recurring source of hardship and embarrassment. As I diligently schedule payments to settle my credit card and other bills, any failure in processing these transactions not only inconveniences me but also leads to embarrassment.

Despite lodging complaints at the branch, the issue persists, often taking days to resolve. The lack of a tangible reason for these restrictions adds to my frustration. IDFC Bank's explanation of a vague "security issue" fails to reassure me.

This recurring problem raises questions about the reliability of IDFC Bank's services. Should customers endure such inconvenience and uncertainty? As a loyal customer, I expect better transparency and accountability from my bank.

It's time for IDFC Bank to address these issues promptly and provide concrete solutions. Customers deserve reliable and trustworthy banking services, free from frequent disruptions and excuses.

Trust Me

TF Ace
Icici also freezed my account now ! Shifting to payments bank is the only option!!
Suspicious activity !! Ab kitne dino tk block rhega pata nhi

Do what I do with my ICICI account: every few months I remove routine credits, leaving only a few rupees. The ICICI account is fit for no other transactions.

All they can do (I hope they will, but likely won't) is investigate my account for suspicious inactivity! They might learn something. :)

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
IDFC & Axis are competing against each other for the worst customer service 💀
Axis still have good product and tie up
Yeh idfc bank
Na cc accha
Na dc pe reward
Na Bank branch
Na koi service

Unlimited atm withdrawal karwa lo inse

Most pathetic is if you go to branch inke pass na Paisa hota hai
Na yeh large sum jama krenge

They behave like Subh uth k railway station pe TT jama ho gye sb alag jgh jakr vaassoli krenge
Same feeling if I ever visited Patna station near TT room

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Axis still have good product and tie up
Yeh idfc bank
Na cc accha
Na dc pe reward
Na Bank branch
Na koi service

Unlimited atm withdrawal karwa lo inse

Most pathetic is if you go to branch inke pass na Paisa hota hai
Na yeh large sum jama krenge

They behave like Subh uth k railway station pe TT jama ho gye sb alag jgh jakr vaassoli krenge
Same feeling if I ever visited Patna station near TT room
And they have the audacity to think themselves as next HDFC Bank🤣🤣

techt

TF Legend
Alot of hate axis gets is due to their cc, apart from that it's good, atleast in my area

while idfc will show you true colors of hell once you open a/c
Exactly. Have been a long term Axis bank customer and never faced issues. Even the Debit card worked flawlessly outside India.
The main hate is from its prem cards with frequent devals and confusions.