• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrade options for Regalia

HDFC Business Regalia Upgrade options to DCB or Business Black Metal edition,
I am offered Upgrade from my current Business Regalia card to Either Floater Card Business Black Metal edition ( paid card) or DCB Metal ( FYF) which is best to take.

HDFC Business Regalia Upgrade options to DCB or Business Black Metal edition,
I am offered Upgrade from my current Business Regalia card to Either Floater Card Business Black Metal edition ( paid card) or DCB Metal ( FYF) which is best to take.
Is offer visible in Net banking
I have 6.5 lakh limit on my business regalia card but I haven't received any offers and even customer care is rejecting card upgrade to either Black metal or DCB card

6.5 lac limit my spend has been 10 lac in last 6 months, my CIBIL improved to 804( CIBIL report not Experian) apart from that my NRV with HDFC is like 35 lacs.
Problem with me is I don't spend on regalia as i already have better cards than that.

I will start 1-2 Spends on Regalia from this month.

Got it thanks for your input. I'm holding imperia banking relationship with hdfc so I tried checking with rm if they can offer me ltf millennia or better card but she said no. Do you think if reach out to their customer support I can get millennia or some better card as ltf?
It is advisable to contact their grievance redressal email or their Imperia service desk. Maintaining eligibility for Imperia Banking often comes with perks such as eligibility for premium cards. In my opinion, the Millenia card offers superior rewards compared to any Regalia card. If you have a high limit and a strong banking relationship, consider advocating for the DCB Metal card.

It is advisable to contact their grievance redressal email or their Imperia service desk. Maintaining eligibility for Imperia Banking often comes with perks such as eligibility for premium cards. In my opinion, the Millenia card offers superior rewards compared to any Regalia card. If you have a high limit and a strong banking relationship, consider advocating for the DCB Metal card.
Yes have dropped an email to grievance support

Is offer visible in Net banking
I have 6.5 lakh limit on my business regalia card but I haven't received any offers and even customer care is rejecting card upgrade to either Black metal or DCB card
You have to contact PNO for best upgrade possible and explaining your relationship with bank and your credit card usage effectively that will help you get the upgrade I have tried it.

6.5 lac limit my spend has been 10 lac in last 6 months, my CIBIL improved to 804( CIBIL report not Experian) apart from that my NRV with HDFC is like 35 lacs.
most important questions is how much is your business expenses/gst/vendor payment. If it is a considerable portion then biz black is better.

With that kind of usage paid or fyf wouldn't matter much. Do note that unlike infinnia, diners cards don't give rp on renewal.
if your business spend isnt much, you should push for infinnia. Your spend/nrv also justifies that.

And ask for upgrade not a floater. If you take floater you can't take add on. Have to pay bill separately for both cards. If you pay excess on one card, it won't be adjusted with other's bill.

Last edited:
most important questions is how much is your business expenses/gst/vendor payment. If it is a considerable portion then biz black is better.

With that kind of usage paid or fyf wouldn't matter much. Do note that unlike infinnia, diners cards don't give rp on renewal.
if your business spend isnt much, you should push for infinnia. Your spend/nrv also justifies that.

And ask for upgrade not a floater. If you take floater you can't take add on. Have to pay bill separately for both cards. If you pay excess on one card, it won't be adjusted with other's bill.
Getting Infinia is not that Easy as you all know, I have written to every department, including Head of banking, pno, imperia desk but of no use.

Getting Infinia is not that Easy as you all know, I have written to every department, including Head of banking, pno, imperia desk but of no use.
Then try to get an upgrade to biz black. With upgrade it will be most likely fyf.
Again don't take floater if you plan to take add ons in future.

With biz black you lose swiggy one and amazon prime membership but get 5k taj voucher(on 1.5L spend in 90days). Their milestone rewards are little different. Dcb gives 10k points for min 4L spend in a calendar quarter, whereas biz black gives flight/taj voucher worth 5k/5L spend( max 4) without any quarterly spend criteria.
But main advantage is rewards on vendor payment and gst.

Reward rate and the milestones ?
With biz black you lose swiggy one and amazon prime membership but get 5k taj voucher(on 1.5L spend in 90days). Their milestone rewards are little different. Dcb gives 10k points for min 4L spend in a calendar quarter, whereas biz black gives flight/taj voucher worth 5k/5L spend( max 4) without any quarterly spend criteria.
But main advantage is rewards on vendor payment and gst.
+Both give club Marriott membership. 5 points on 150. 2x on weekend dining. Upto 10x in smartbuy.

Back