• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrading Myzone credit card

Xaos

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi All

I've a 7 years old LTF myzone credit card. Now if I upgrade it to any other axis card will my account remain same in CIBIL report? As the oldest card is used in calculating report , I don't want to mess up my score. I checked with their customer care and they confirmed that nothing would change in CIBIL, still want to confirm from someone who has done it.

Hi All

I've a 7 years old LTF myzone credit card. Now if I upgrade it to any other axis card will my account remain same in CIBIL report? As the oldest card is used in calculating report , I don't want to mess up my score. I checked with their customer care and they confirmed that nothing would change in CIBIL, still want to confirm from someone who has done it.
I think card age more than 5 years wont affect your cibil score as instructed by transunion cibil

Hi All

There will be no change in your internal account (CIBIL/others) if you upgrade from MyZone to another Edge Rewards card such as Select, Magnus, etc. However, if you upgrade to a reward structure card different from MyZone, like Vistara, they will issue you a new card, and your MyZone account will not be closed. Instead a new account entry will be added.

There will be no change in your internal account (CIBIL/others) if you upgrade from MyZone to another Edge Rewards card such as Select, Magnus, etc. However, if you upgrade to a reward structure card different from MyZone, like Vistara, they will issue you a new card, and your MyZone account will not be closed. Instead a new account entry will be added.

How does it happen for HDFC, say for a Moneyback to a Regalia?! I understand that HDFC typically don't issue multiple core cards. So, would an old Moneyback card be closed if it is upgraded to a Regalia?

Back