• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

UPI is failing with HDFC TATA NEU Infinity Card

tuhin

TF Premier
Hi,

Recently I have taken one TATA NEU Infinity card -- Rupay Select Variant. Now I am facing issues with UPI. I linked my card to Gpay. Whenever I am trying to pay any merchant, it's getting failed. The message is showing that the Transaction is getting declined by the bank. I am not sure what the issue is. Still, I didn't receive my physical card & trying these UPI transactions with Temporary Virtual Card only. I am not sure whether I am facing an issue because of this virtual card or not. If anyone is facing a similar issue with the Tata Neu card kindly confirm here.

Thanks

Last edited:

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Recently I have taken one TATA NEU Infinity card -- Rupay Select Variant. Now I am facing issues with UPI. I linked my card to Gpay. Whenever I am trying to pay any merchant, it's getting failed. The message is showing that the Transaction is getting declined by the bank. I am not sure what the issue is. Still, I didn't receive my physical card & trying these UPI transactions with Temporary Virtual Card only. I am not sure whether I am facing an issue because of this virtual card or not. If anyone is facing a similar issue with the Tata Neu card kindly confirm here.

Thanks
Hope your online transactions are 'on'. You can go to 'Credit in the Tata Neu app and the to 'card Controls' to check it.

sarainfo12

TF Premier
can we use tata neu upi to buy bike ? planning to purchase a bike which will cost 1.15L
just wondering is there any way to use credit cards, i heard bike and car purchase they dont accept card.

sarainfo12

TF Premier
koi matlab banta hai aise ques ka.

Your bike costs 1.15L and UPI limit is 1 lakh per day.

So, answer is No but if bike showroom allow you to buy through part payment then yes.

Pay 1 lakh through UPI and other 15k through Cash or any other payment mode including other bank/card UPI payment.
Yes , i can do split payment .
When I enquired today , they said won't accept card because of extra charges .
If we paid through credit card upi , still they payment gateway will take 1.1%,
Wondering what if they try to recover that charges from us after delivery lol 😆.

yash986

TF Neo
can anyone pls confirm for me here which apps are supporting Credit Card UPI payments except Gpay/Paytm/Phonepe/Mobikwik/Bhim?
Payzapp works fine for the payment with rupay cc. But ig there are some issues with the rupay cards, as there were some transactions which failed after a successful transaction to the same merchant a few minutes before that.

Also the rupay cc doesn't work for the QR codes for OD account.