• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

UPI payment successful, message from my recipient HDFC bank recieved, but money not credited to my HDFC account.

Tonymathew

TF Select
I just made a self transfer payment via Phonepe to my HDFC bank account. I recieved the message from Hdfc bank, stating the money have got credited. But when I tried to do a debit card transaction, it showed insufficient funds and when I checked my statement it was showing 0 rupee balance, and under the statement no reception of any amount was shown. I have raised a ticket in phonepe, who have confirmed the successful transaction.

What to do, Kindly reply

Hi, we am facing the same issue. I did self transfer from axis to hdfc, received money credited message from hdfc but the amount is not showing in the balance. Dono what to do. Gpay asking to wait for 5 days

Same problem...did a self txfr from ICICI to hdfc , money not yet credited.
Seems a global problem
Not sure how much time it would take resolve from hdfc end .

When I contacted customer care regarding this matter, they stated that your balance would be updated by 3 PM, as indicated by their technical team. However, it's now been over an hour past their stated deadline, and I haven't observed any changes to my account funds.

Yes , i spoke to cc now and they send by EOD today it should resolved. Even they are not sure as in how much time it would take.
This is really frustrating

When I contacted customer care regarding this matter, they stated that your balance would be updated by 3 PM, as indicated by their technical team. However, it's now been over an hour past their stated deadline, and I haven't observed any changes to my account funds.
Can you please share the customer care contact

I just received it now . Took a total of 14 hours, and the problem is cleared. I had enquired earlier, no one will lose money. Even if you don't get the money by 5 working days, you can either register a complaint at national consumer helpline, or with national payment commission, using the UTR number shown on the UPI app.. don't worry, all will be fine

Back