• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My hdfc account is freezed

I have a millennia debit card in which 1% cashback on wallet reload. For that cashback i reload my Amazon wallet with rs. 5000, 8 times and every time I sent it back to the bank account.
After that my account has been freezed.
I asked customer care in email. They replied -

Dear Mr. KUMAR

Greetings from HDFC Bank.

This is in reference to your email dated 03/05/2024 addressed to our MD in relation to your Account being "Marked No Debit"

We regret to inform you that your Account XXXXXXXX8508 has been " Marked No Debit" as the transactions are not in line with the income declared by you at the time of account opening

We had also sent you an Email informing about the account " Marked no Debit" and the details required from you to remove the no debit.

We request you to visit your nearest HDFC Bank branch and justify the Source of funds credited to the account. (ITR, GST returns, Rent agreement, sale deed, salary slips, work order, any other communication indicating receipts due etc. need to be sighted) to regularize the account.

Please reach out to me or my immediate supervisor on the coordinates mentioned in the signature below for any further assistance.

Thank you for being a valued HDFC Bank Customer.

In line with our focus and commitment to Customer Service, we trust the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with the resolution, you may write to our senior management

xxxxxx
Personal Banker Authorizer
Hdfc Bank Ltd
xxxxx
8678xxxxxx

--------------------------------
Supervisor Name: Mr. Ashok xxxxx
Supervisor Email: Ashok. xxxxxx

But I am student and said me to go bank with income details.
What should I do.
Please anyone help me to unfreeze my account.

Last edited by a moderator:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I have a millennia debit card in which 1% cashback on wallet reload. For that cashback i reload my Amazon wallet with rs. 5000, 8 times and every time I sent it back to the bank account.

Dear Mr. KUMAR

This is in reference to your email dated 03/05/2024 addressed to our MD in relation to your Account being "Marked No Debit"

We regret to inform you that your Account XXXXXXXX8508 has been " Marked No Debit" as the transactions are not in line with the income declared by you at the time of account opening

We had also sent you an Email informing about the account " Marked no Debit" and the details required from you to remove the no debit.

We request you to visit your nearest HDFC Bank branch and justify the Source of funds credited to the account. (ITR, GST returns, Rent agreement, sale deed, salary slips, work order, any other communication indicating receipts due etc. need to be sighted) to regularize the account.

Please reach out to me or my immediate supervisor on the coordinates mentioned in the signature below for any further assistance.

In line with our focus and commitment to Customer Service, we trust the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with the resolution, you may write to our senior management

xxxxxx
Hdfc Bank Ltd
xxxxx
8678xxxxxx

What should I do.
have edited some sensitive information you had posted including mobile no. pls be carefully next time.

doraemon

TF Legend
Ye to hona hi tha
I read the whole post and here is my analysis

See it's not rotation issue ,not at all
Op had declared for eg 2l pa as income
And as he told use that he used to load unload 40k i.e 4.8l in dc rotation alone

That's why I always declared 5l and above as my income even though I am student

Though it gives goosebumps considering I am maintaing a huge amount with them

How to avoid this issue

See always declare highest income shile opening account atleast 5l and above

And keep a track of your debit credits in statements of account
In end of statement it's mentioned how much total credits debits are there in year

doraemon

TF Legend

Dear Mr. KUMAR

xxxxxx
Hdfc Bank Ltd
xxxxx
8678xxxxxx

What should I do.
Also op has loaded unload same 5k 8 times every month so that has probably flagged the system