• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent! Buying RE Classic 350 tomorrow, best card to use?

dvader

TF Premier
But new J series has fuel gauge šŸ„²

same thing my cousin also said that BS4 is easier to repair. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m a little confused. But bike is in really good condition, and 1.7 (which they will come down to 1.6) is a steal according to me

Is J series that bad? Should I actually consider looking for BS4?

Who needs a fuel guage in RE šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. You get a sixth sense after 3-4 rides. And for long rides you have a small jerry can anyways.

And J series is not bad mechanically (Its better than all previous models) it's just that I won't take it on a long ride cuz if it breaks you will have to call road side assistance. With old BS4 even a roadside mechanic will get you back home. There is not much going on in BS4, you have fuel, you have compression, you have spark, the engine WILL fire. No sensors no shiiit.

Hisoka

TF Ace
Bro buy J series only. the drive quality is on another level. Forget about repairs and all. Don't think much about future.
Yeah Iā€™ll mostly ride in the cities only, so shouldnā€™t be an issue. I guess both engines have their ups and downs šŸ˜…

Hisoka

TF Ace
Update on this
My Atlas didnā€™t work on their machine for some reason

My card was fine, machine was fine. But together they were not compatible

Tap was working but it was limited to 5k only. Even on the app I had set tap and limit to full, it wasnā€™t working beyond 5k. Customer care has no explanation to this, they just said itā€™s bank rules to not allow transaction more than 5k. I donā€™t think so

This stupid Axis bank. Keys were in my hand, bike was right in front of me. Had to leave it because of this šŸ˜¤

If anyone has any suggestions as to what can be done here. That would be highly appreciated, they donā€™t accept AMEX so Atlas is my only choice. Not planning to use Vistara here.

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Update on this

Tap was working but it was limited to 5k only. Even on the app I had set tap and limit to full, it wasnā€™t working beyond 5k. Customer care has no explanation to this, they just said itā€™s bank rules to not allow transaction more than 5k. I donā€™t think so

This stupid Axis bank. Keys were in my hand, bike was right in front of me. Had to leave it because of this šŸ˜¤

If anyone has any suggestions as to what can be done here. That would be highly appreciated, they donā€™t accept AMEX so Atlas is my only choice. Not planning to use Vistara here.
Damn. Call customer care again or maybe try to order a replacement card and if see that works.

dealminer

TF Premier
Update on this

Ask the salesperson to arrange another POS machine with a different bank. It happens, some cards don't work idk the logic but have faced it before.
Good luck.

Hisoka

TF Ace
Damn. Call customer care again or maybe try to order a replacement card and if see that works.
Card is fine, it worked at other stores. Just with that machine it caused an issue
It was throwing some "Please insert a magnetic card" error or something. Will request a second machine from them

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Update on this

Axis is never reliable @SSV

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Tap and pay is capped at 5k by RBI. This applies to all banks.