• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent: Guidance Needed on Credit Card Usage for Policy Payment

Vrushank

TF Buzz
Hello,

I have urgent expenses, including a policy payment of ₹25,000 for Bajaj Allianz.

Which credit card should I use to avoid charges?

@SSV

Reactions: SSV
No, Sir, My Concern is different.

I don't want rewards.

I heard some time ago that banks will now charge a convenience fee if you pay bills using a credit card.

I'm not sure, but I read that somewhere. Which card can I use for this policy payment?
Which cards do you have?
Then people will have a look at them and advise accordingly

Last edited:
No, Sir, My Concern is different.

I don't want rewards.

I heard some time ago that banks will now charge a convenience fee if you pay bills using a credit card.

I'm not sure, but I read that somewhere. Which card can I use for this policy payment?
I don't think there's any bank that currently charges for insurance payment (utility) of 25000

So as suggested by @SSV, let us know the cards you have

Almost every card except psu banks
Mention the card names please. If you prefer that I assume which cards you have, here’s my assumption:

I'm assuming you already have the Infinia card.

Purchase the gift vouchers (GVs) through the SmartBuy portal then add them to your Amazon account. You can then make the payment through Amazon Pay, as Bajaj Allianz is listed there.

Actually, I don't have the latest updates regarding utility payment charges and limits.

Could you please share the latest rules and limits?

Agent given me link of Bajaj Allianz Online Payment gateway.
Bajaj Payment link itself supports Apay.

Alternatively, you can also pay from Apay directly.

Buy Apay Gift Cards via accelerated rewards multiplier of any platform you use and pay accordingly.

Reactions: SSV
Back