• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent: Guidance Needed on Credit Card Usage for Policy Payment

Actually, I don't have the latest updates regarding utility payment charges and limits.

Could you please share the latest rules and limits?
If you are not ready to share the list of the cards you have, how come you expect the members to guide. In that case you can take your own call on which card to use for your own transactions

If you are not ready to share the list of the cards you have, how come you expect the members to guide. In that case you can take your own call on which card to use for your own transactions
But my Doctors have always helped me despite hiding illness from them, why not TF.? 🤔

It's actually showing your cheap mentality.

If you don't want to answer, just ignore it.
Bhai koi na bura mat mano. Yaha hain aise kuch log jinko lagta hai koi naya member kuch simple puch leta hai to unhe lagta hai ye kya puch liya isne. Fir beth ke Free ka Gyaan dete hain jo newbie ne maanga bhi nahi hota hai.
Koi na bhai sab aise nahi hai, sab dheere dheere pata chal jayega.
Bookmark krte jao, label lagate jao bookmark pe.
Kuch din me sab sort ho jayega.

I'm an old member of this forum, and I'm specifically tagging just a few people.

In this forum, the majority of members have all the cards except for a few premium ones.

I've already shared that I have most of the cards.

This forum is meant for getting guidance on concerns.

Comments like this will not solve the purpose.

Bhai koi na bura mat mano. Yaha hain aise kuch log jinko lagta hai koi naya member kuch simple puch leta hai to unhe lagta hai ye kya puch liya isne. Fir beth ke Free ka Gyaan dete hain jo newbie ne maanga bhi nahi hota hai.
Koi na bhai sab aise nahi hai, sab dheere dheere pata chal jayega.
Bookmark krte jao, label lagate jao bookmark pe.
Kuch din me sab sort ho jayega.
Thank You... 👌

This is a very generic statement. IMO you should be specific if you want a specific answer.
Generic statement won't get you specific answer.

As you mentioned earlier you don't want to pay any charges then use Debit card.

This is a very generic statement. IMO you should be specific if you want a specific answer.
Generic statement won't get you specific answer.

As you mentioned earlier you don't want to pay any charges then use Debit card.
I agree, sir.

But if I'm making a generic statement, that doesn't mean or allow anyone to comment as if I'm doing this for reach.

I'm an old member of this forum, and I'm specifically tagging just a few people.

In this forum, the majority of members have all the cards except for a few premium ones.

This forum is meant for getting guidance on concerns.

Comments like this will not solve the purpose.
Which comment are you talking about?

Also, is your query solved or no?

Back